Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JulyaxXxStarr - Guildford  (Read 1066 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7019852) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline WholeOrange

External Link/Members Only

I saw her back in January. She was in a block of flats just a few mins from Guildford train station. £70 for 30 mins, plus an extra £20 for kissing. £90 total.

Comms over text. She said I could come straight away. I told her I'd be about 30 mins - she said that was fine, then texted me after 15 mins to ask where I was...

Arrived and got in the flat ok. She's the girl in the photos. Short, pretty face. She was just wearing knickers and she's got great natural boobs. She'd given the price for the meet over text and we confirmed again when I got in the flat. £70, plus £20 extra for kissing. I paid up and she went to stash the cash whilst I stripped.

She came back and I lent in for a snog - at which point she gently pushed me back and said no kissing. She'd literally just agreed to kissing, and I'd paid the extra for it. Not a good start...

I'd been relying on some kissing to get me hard, so now I was a bit put out, and my nob was very floppy. She started wanking me at top speed. I kept slowing her down but immediately she'd ramp back up to 100mph. By now it was a couple of mins in and I had a semi-on so I asked for a blow job. She popped on a condom and again went at it at maximum speed. Just wanting me to cum immediately and leave. I tried slowing her again, and tried kissing her again (she said no again...). But she kept on like a pneumatic drill

I decided the only way I'd get to control tempo at all was a tit wank. She was happy to oblige - easier for her I guess, she could be completely passive. She oiled her tits up and I enjoyed fucking them for a bit before spunking on them.

She immediately went on her phone and I got dressed and let. I was in there maybe 10 mins in total. I don't think she smiled once when I was with her. I came away feeling sad. She clearly doesn't enjoy what she does. And I'd have been better off staying at home and having a wank.

She has nice tits, but there is really nothing to recommend her. I can't imagine anyone will come away thinking she's delivered good value for money. Stay away and save your pennies to spend elsewhere.

Offline MrMatrix

Bloody hell OP what an awful punt. Thanks for the review and seriously one to AVOID :hi:

Online ollielon

looks like a disaster .. thanks for the TOFTT

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline WholeOrange

Back in Guildford with a new name, TiffannyXRose. Same profile number though.

Offline shyleo

I have had a few bad punts by Romanian girls at that loctaion.