Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Babycoco - Bristol  (Read 1821 times)

4 review(s) for babycoco (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline SableKeech

Great fun meet with babycoco.... Happened last week - 1 hr £ 200

External Link/Members Only

Location - I don't know Bristol much but she's based in an apartment not far from the Laurence Hill roundabout. It's clearly not the smartest part of town, but she's not in one of the high rises, and round by her address it's OK (early evening meet so I came back to the car after dark). No prob to park quite close by - seemed OK. I'd be happy to go back in the dark. Apartment clean and tidy.

Babycoco - slim, very pretty (gorgeous - and very cheeky smile). Very nice boobs, soft skin, lovely bum, very nice pussy. Very tattooed - both legs pretty much covered. If you're not a fan of tatooed girls she's not for you!

The meet was really relaxed and friendly from the start. Met me in a tee shirt with undies, bare foot (my preference - I'm into feet). Kissing from the start (but not DFK - she's not a fan, which is a small drawback for me but not a deal breaker). Very nice, petite feet - very lickable. Babycoco is really good company - fun and a giggle, easy to talk to and very keen to please. We had oral both ways (she o'd while sitting on my face - or else she's a good actor!). Oral is with, though, although that doesn't bother me that much. Her oral technique is pretty good so the condom doesn't mess up the feeling hardly at all.

I like an oiled-up look - babycoco had some cocoa butter (or something similar) which I covered her with - felt terrific all slippery, and glistening a bit. We fucked in several positions incl doggy (very nice view from the back). She's pretty tight so there's plenty of feeling

Overall a really good meet. Maybe drawbacks are the OW and lack of DFK, but babycoco's general warmth and attitude made up for it. I left with a big smile and very satisfied. One especially good thing (for me) is that she looks you in the eye while doing oral and during sex. I think that's very sexy and makes it feel more like a real GFE. The whole meet seemed very genuine.

I'd be very happy to go back next time I'm in Bristol
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 07:44:04 pm by SableKeech »

Offline bristolnick

I need to see that ass again. Watching her in reverse cowgirl is a great sight.

Offline SableKeech

doggy was a terrific view too.