Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: chantellexx - Edinburgh  (Read 4541 times)

6 review(s) for chantelle-sky xx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline zzzzz

External Link/Members Only

£150 - 1 hour

I met Chantelle 2 weeks ago. Straight forward comms with a phone then texts. Always nice to hear the girl voice first.

Located near Pleasance. Can't comment on parking I walked there. The flat is small but has just all you need really. Shower available which I did not use. Classic bedroom with mirrors for more viewing angles.

The girl looks nice. Blonde and nice curves. The picture on the profile could be better I think. She is all natural and this is very appreciated especially nowadays. Has a nice bum she is happy to offer.

Action was pretty straight forward. owo 69 missionary doggy light kisses. I did like she let me tell her what to do.
She is more on the passive than active side and for me this is a positive point (over-actives are not my kind).

We finished the meet with a long talk. She is quite interesting to speak with. Clever and common sense. Beyond the physical aspect she is an interesting person to meet.

Will return for sure.

Offline Undergrowth

Thanks for the review, she’s been on my list a while, but I’ve never thought they were the best photos. Is she attractive and slim as she looks?

Offline zzzzz

Attractive yes definitely. She is not slim no if this is what you are after. She really has her own sexy kind I find.

Offline nike

Attractive yes definitely. She is not slim no if this is what you are after. She really has her own sexy kind I find.

Her profile states , that she is a size 8, would you agree? How was the BJ, she claims it's the best, is it half decent? For me a decent  BJ is 50% of a positive punt. :hi:

Offline zzzzz

nothing to complain on BJ. I am not good at judging size so can't tell here.

Online mills_and_bhuna

Her profile states , that she is a size 8, would you agree? How was the BJ, she claims it's the best, is it half decent? For me a decent  BJ is 50% of a positive punt. :hi:
Disclaimer .-I haven't seen her and I can't claim to be an authoritative expert on women's dress sizes ( and they even vary between brands just to confuse the issue more).
However, if she's 5'5" as her profile suggests she would be pretty slim to be a size 8 .
 The OP seems to suggest she isn't  so she may be a 10 or a 12 without being overweight.
On the other hand she may be adding a couple of inches to her height in which case a  size 8 would be average .
I hope this clears things up :D
Just out of interest were you thinking of shagging her or taking her clothes shopping?  ;)

Offline nike

The OP seems to suggest she isn't  so she may be a 10 or a 12 without being overweight.
Just out of interest were you thinking of shagging her or taking her clothes shopping?  ;)

:lol: clothes shopping. U should do stand up.

There's no need for conjecture , any longer, we have someone who has seen the sp and confirmed her size.
I prefer my sps to be slim, I don't normally see any sp who is much  bigger than a size 10, having said that, if the sp is tall, over 5"9', then a size 12 is quite proportional, for my tastes.

External Link/Members Only

Chantelle is attractive and friendly, but she's probably a size 10-12 rather than an 8.  She's got decent sized thighs and ass; not a 'big' girl but if you like them tight, firm and petite then she's not that.  I wasn't disappointed, but I was hoping for size 8 and firm, I got size 10 nearly 12 with a bit to hold on to. 

« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 10:06:03 am by nike »