Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chiang Mai.  (Read 3979 times)

Offline jimb3

Hi all. Any one in Chiang Mai at the moment and fancy a meet up at that very popular road we all know. First drink is on me. :thumbsup:

Offline nike

Hi all. Any one in Chiang Mai at the moment and fancy a meet up at that very popular road we all know. First drink is on me. :thumbsup:

This is against site rules.

19 Social meets
None will be sanctioned by the admin and not be allowed to be organized on the forums. Use the PM facility instead to organize such meetups.

Offline jimb3

Offline southcoastpunter

i think something like this is a bit different*. its been done before - but the detail, once initial contact was made, was done by PM.

(* although i am a forum helper, i speak with no authority - if a Mod wants to clarify, happy to be corrected)

Offline Diamond Dave 2

He is on the other side of the world and just needs to meet up for a pint with a friendly face, cut the guy some slack please.

Online willis50

Was looking forward to your reports of Chiang Mai, are they coming!!!

Online METEOR

I was in Chiang mai before Xmas. Not for punting but did go to main road one night and there's a fair few lady bars and massage. I had a massage with sex for 2000bht. Met a couple off TF, one was the standard 2000bht for short time. The other was a civvie I saw a couple of times. There is a well know ladyboy there or was at the time.
There's a nightclub which has freelancers, yellow something which is OK.
There's 3 universities so maybe a good chance of meeting the students if you know where to look.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 05:24:52 pm by METEOR »

Offline jimb3

Apologies came back to the UK only to find half my work colleges off sick, became a manic period off all hands on deck and long hours. Report below, hopefully it is helpful.

Offline jimb3

Hi all sorry for the delayed report, but here it is.

So after the hasty escape from pattaya I came to Chiang Mai with no expectations of full on punting. My goal here was sight seeing and maybe some action if it came my way. I think this more relaxed approach and not so much pressure to punt made the trip more enjoyable for me.

I must say at this point I think one of the key reasons I did not enjoy Pats as much as I should have was mainly down to my mind set, if your a confident guy and not a introvert like me you will have no issues, but if you are like me and socially awkward I would maybe say instead of planning your day around punting, plan some other activities like sight seeing or diving etc and then punt on the side. I think it would make Pattaya less daunting and probably would of helped me a lot. Also if you are going multiple places do Pats last as the slower paced life off other cities may help you acclimatize and be more prepared.

Keeping my above sentiment in mind when I got to Chiang Mai I had a tourist plan in place, I had mapped out all the main temples in the old city and then the further attractions like Doi Inthanon National Park. By doing so I managed to visit as much as possible.

On day one I arrived at the airport and used bolt for the first time, I had to wait a little longer for a taxi but it was half the price only 60 BHT to my hotel. The driver will not come to the taxi pick up point but will meet you at arrivals drop off which is on the same level just a different exit. I used bolt for most my travel and found it the best way to travel, scooters were great as they offered a decent way to see the city.Once hotel check in was done I walked to the old city visited some temples and then made my way to the market street. Some food and a wonder I found I was near Icha Icha.

I had sent them a line earlier in the day but had no response so I thought as I was near I would check it out. Icha Icha stands alone at the end of a main street and at first glance looks closed. As I was not intending to partake I wondered on.

That was it for day one nothing extraordinary I am afraid. Day two and I continued the sight seeing, I had also fired up the old Thai Friendly. There are a few girls on there who clearly state they are freelancers and there fees are around 2000. One thing I did notice is they don't tend to offer long time, not sure if this becomes an option after a first meet or not but I never got that far. The other point is the bulk off the girls on TF from Chiang Mai are not freelance and asking them as much results in some fun come backs. Just be careful how you phrase your approach.

I ended up arranging a tour guide from TF for day three and thought we will see where it goes, at the very least I would get a guide for the day and if more options became available then all the better.

I had messaged Icha Icha again in the day and still no response so this time when I walked up to there I actually went and tried the door and it was open. They have a dark blind covering the door that blocks light from getting out and that is why it looks closed, but the place is definitely still trading. When I got to reception the lady asked me if I had a booking and I said no also stating the lack of response on line. She looked confused as if that is not normal but asked me to take a seat. There was a little awkwardness as they had just seated another person on there welcome bench just before me. I was told as he got there first he would get to pick first, I was little confused but all became clear as a number off girls walked out from behind a curtain and lined up.

There was about ten girls all different shapes etc but none to old, all young looking. Unfortunately the guy before me must have had the same taste in girls as me and picked the girl I was hoping to get. As soon as he had selected the lead lady turned to me and said 'and you' que slight panic and a me pointing and whispering her at my next option. All the girls then vanish and your chosen lady comes back out with a basket to put your shoes in and slippers to wear.

You are lead up to a nice room which has the bed and shower area. Icha Icha follows a similar path as the soapy's in Pats you are asked to undress, get a assisted shower, nuru massage and then to the bed for boom boom. The main difference is the girls, firstly they are less fake. Everything is done with more care, less rush and more caressing. The girl I was with did not allow kissing or oral on her, plus he BJ was covered but I did not mind this as there was still the feeling of intimacy and kindness. During the intercourse she made the right noises and even broke into a sweat all adding to the experience, how real it was or not I don't know but I enjoyed it. I spoke with my girl after to see if she or any other girls she knew did dates and extras away from the parlor and she said yes and gave me her line. We talked a little via line after but I never made the time to actually meet up with her in the end.

Day 3 had no actual punts I spent the day with the guide from TF and we even went out for dinner after but nothing developed from there and so we went our own ways. It was still some what early so I looked into Home alone massage and even sent them a message. They reply very fast and send you pictures and options. There last call out is 11pm so not that late. Whilst looking into Home Alone I found the site Chaing Mai Locator and found this a great resource. External Link/Members Only

Via this site I worked out that Home alone use a parlor called All About Touch which is highly rated, so I decided to send them a line to. They came straight back to me with pictures of girls and after selecting one I made my way over there.
The good thing about messaging first is you do not have to hang about at the front for long and the person responding to you via line is actually the person on the desk. This is very good if you have asked for any special requests. All About Touch has a menu to pick from and most options include a happy ending so there is no awkwardness or guessing involved. External Link/Members Only
I opted for a standard Gonutz massage for my first time and it was great. Firstly the girls treat the job seriously. You are guided upstairs to your room and asked to go take a shower. This is the only negative about this place, the showers are separate from the rooms and its not assisted so you are alone. Always a little strange waking back to the room with just a towel.
The girls will give you a proper massage and then work up to the hand job very slowly and sensually. Cloths stay on but again not a problem with the way they handle you. It is not a quick tug and go, every thing is slow and sensual,definitely no rush almost to the point of edging but not.

The next day I went back to All about touch and tried the GoPro, as I have never done anything like that I explained to the lady I was new to prostate massage via line and she was very helpful recommended a nice girl and explained all to her before I got there.
The girl Bella was very kind, again as previous it is obvious they take there job seriously and she was very calming and gentle. There were kind words of encouragement, constant checking if I am ok and again a very good HJ finish.

If I had more time I think I would of sampled most the menu at this place.

Day 4 and my last day in Chaing Mai, more tourist stuff but as it got late I decided to put on my big boy pants and try Loh Khro Road bars.

I first entered the bars and did a slow walk around, not much interest at all I'm afraid. I walked the circle and back out the front. I did stop and try to talk to the ladies on the front most bar but apart from trying to show me the food menu there was just no joy. I don't believe I have been assaulted with the ugly stick and for an older guy I still carry a 32 waist so I am not to bad. But my confidence was getting knocked again.

At this point I left and was about to head home with a thought to call Home alone or a freelancer but an idea popped into my head as I saw two white males walk towards the bars. (I am of Indian decent). I decided to be brave and see if I can make friends with a group headed that way and join them to see how that affects my acceptance. I ended up befriending a nice man who did not mind me walking along with him and he was glad for the company. We ended up chatting football most off the time but form the moment we stepped into the bar areas the difference was astronomical. I was being hailed by ladies from all the bars and even the lady at the front bar for some reason tried to get my attention. We eventually picked a bar to sit at and I was actually the first one a girl came to and luckily she was very good looking. We sat and chatted for a good while at the bar and I brought the girl a couple of lady drinks and some beers for my new friend. The girl seemed mainly interested in trying for more lady drinks but I drew the line at two. While we were sat together she was very hands on kissing and practically giving me a hand job through my shorts. Eventually I had to ask her to stop before things got messy, I did ask if she was willing to come back with me but she pulled out that old excuse of 'period sorry' followed by 'more drink please'. I said no and we could have had a nice time together but with one last kiss we left. My pal seemed to take a shine to another girl at a different bar and so we stopped there, it was getting late and he was getting along with her so in the end I left to pack my bags and be ready to leave Chaing Mia the next morning. I left the bars with a smile and if I do ever end up there again I may have a better understanding of how to act.

This was not the end off my Thai punt as there was one last pit stop to Tulip in Bangkok but that's another review for later. Just got to say it was the best punt ever.

Any more questions or clarifications please feel free to ask.

Offline nike

Great report. I'm hoping to get out there in May/June.

Online willis50

Looking forward to the Tulip report!
Thanks once again for great reports

Offline Diamond Dave 2

Great report on Chiang Mai thanks. You don't remember the name of the bar where the girl was very friendly with you??

Offline jimb3

Hi. Sorry I didn’t look at the name. If you walk all the way down it was on your left, last one in the corner. They have some bench seats outside with cushions, if it helps one of the seats had a large teddy bear on them and another had Union Jack cushions on it.

Offline Diamond Dave 2

Hi. Sorry I didn’t look at the name. If you walk all the way down it was on your left, last one in the corner. They have some bench seats outside with cushions, if it helps one of the seats had a large teddy bear on them and another had Union Jack cushions on it.

Thanks

Offline jimb3

Random question guys. How to I put up a review. Wanted to review tulips, I know how to write and what format it should be in, but should it just be posted as a tread and then a admin will decide if it counts and mark it as such or is there a link I need to click to make it a official review. Thanks.

Offline Malvolio

There's no review section in Punting Abroad.

I just start a new thread and make sure I put Review in the subject.