Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosita Latina - Edinburgh  (Read 2355 times)

5 review(s) for Rosita Latina (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £150.

Met this one recently in-between George and Princes Street. Nice wee flat. Coms via text. Didn't respond to an enquiry via adultwork.

Lovely girl. Mid twenties. Speaks reasonable English and is very welcoming and friendly. Has an air of inexperience about her and started slightly nervous.  Clearly new to the game.

Asked which services I wanted. Quoted me at the price above for massage + sex and owo.

Very nice body. All real. Magnificent tits. Very sensitive Clit. Wasn't. Uch in the way of kissing but she provided an excellent massage. Owo was alright. She was squirming during ro. Makes a bit too much noise during sex but she's a good ride.

A bit vanilla perhaps but I left relaxed. 

I should add that it was only a single round and i was out the door 10 minutes early.

Would consider a return and I'd definitely take another rub down.

Offline Massagetugga

Glad you enjoyed she looked good. I sure fancied going for the massage service. I’d messaged but let the crappy city centre parking put me off. Hopefully she’ll be back. I noticed her profile still showing here in Edinburgh for the last couple of weeks but her number isn’t up now.

Offline Matrix

Glad you enjoyed she looked good. I sure fancied going for the massage service. I’d messaged but let the crappy city centre parking put me off. Hopefully she’ll be back. I noticed her profile still showing here in Edinburgh for the last couple of weeks but her number isn’t up now.

I've only seen her number on other sites via vivastreet. Think she's here for a week more. Likes it here a lot.

Offline Matrix

I've only seen her number on other sites via vivastreet. Think she's here for a week more. Likes it here a lot.

*and. Not via

Offline Massagetugga

thanks I’ll try again. Thought she was gone when number went down from AW a couple of weeks ago