Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SARITA.BABE - Reading  (Read 987 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7112292) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline johnmcnabe

External Link/Members Only

Well-known apartment block in Reading town-centre, three minutes away from the train station. Parking currently not available, as the nearby carpark is closed, but can be easily found with a short walk.

Comms
Via SMS, with a maid, as is normal for the latin American group. Responses were clear, and provided quickly.

Price
£150 the hour.

Service Provider
A young Panamanian girl, though her profile claims Colombian. Very petite with a girl-next-door vibe, a lovely and squeezable body, and a cute face. Her profile pictures are generally accurate, the ones that aren't touched up (check the gallery), but they don't really do her credit. Her English is a little weak, making it harder to communicate, but there's no need for translation apps or the like here. This SP seemed knackered when I saw her, so was somewhat subdued, though wasn't distant or disengaged at all; I think she'd just woken up from a nap when I went to see her, and she seemed to want to fall asleep a few times during out meet, though played it off as being cute.

Services
OWO, RO, some kissing, sex. Was happy to receive a gentle fingering.

Refused
Nothing refused.

The Meet
This SP caught my eye recently when I was browsing through AW, though some of her pictures are clearly touched up. Ignore the ones that give her blue eyes or a doll-like complexion, and look to some of the older ones in the gallery, as these are accurate.

I arranged a meet on the day, and recognised the usual comms of the South American group in the area. Though their girls are sometimes a bit variable, I've nothing negative to say about this crew in general - clear and accurate comms, and a meet was quickly arranged.

I made my way over to the location, and was let in by the SP. Some other reviewers have mentioned cameras being used at the door, but I didn't spot any here, at least.

I got the paperwork out of the way, and took a quick shower, before returning to the bedroom where the SP was waiting for me on the bed. She opened with some general questions about myself to break the ice, but some may consider them inappropriate (Do you have a GF - No, do you have a sister - yes, but I don't want to be thinking of her while I'm inside you, sorts of things), before starting to run her hands over my pants and body. She seemed almost demure, though clearly not disinterested or disengaged, so I ended up taking the lead. I would come to understand she was actually quite tired - she apparently works almost every day, and seems to have a steady stream of visitors, honestly I think she's just exhausted, and it showed throughout. But a low-energy and laid-back meet can work well too.

I started by eating her out, to some guidance and direction from her. This was well-received and seemed to do the job, as she started rubbing herself as I ate her out. I worked my way up and we engaged in some not-quite-DFK, before she repositioned me on the bed and delivered some deepthroat OWO. She's a very small girl, and I'm a bit larger than most, but she managed to take me all the way, without much of a struggle - she comes across as reserved, cute and a little innocent, but she's clearly got quite a lot of experience, and it does show.

Despite being able to deepthroat me, her oral skills were otherwise not too amazing, so after a bit more groping and kissing, we moved on to sex. This SP definitely prefers positions where she doesn't have to do the work and, again, I think this is because she was exhausted. I managed to knacker myself as well, going at her in doggy style, and took a short break, where she just cuddled into me.

We were approaching the end of our time, so we went on to a second round, but were disturbed by constant phone calls, SMS messages and doorbells - as a result, I couldn't get over the line and not wanting to take the piss, I called an end about five minutes over time. The SP was quite dismayed I'd not been able to cum, and seemed unhappy to stop, before we were already over time and, honestly, I wasn't too upset over things.

Was seen out with a quick kiss - despite pulling on some underwear to cover herself up, the SP was very keen to emphasise that she was not in fact planning to skip showering. Good to know.

Overall
I actually liked my meet with this SP, and though the vibe was a laid-back, low-energy and gentle GFE, I think the fact that she's just so clearly overworked makes it hard to go above a neut. I'd be quick to observe that this isn't on the SP herself, who did the best she could, but the crew who she works for - but I'm not sure it really matters at the end of the day.

I'd suggest SARITA.BABE for a visit, but don't expect a raunchy PSE style meet.

Offline Steve_jones14

Thanks for the review. I went to see Sarita recently but decided to walk after meeting her. I just wasn't happy with her appearance, bit plump and her arse/legs were a bit fatty/lumpy. Seemed a friendly girl though.

The camera is now 'hidden' next to the plant by the door. I guess they saw the review where is was mentioned and have tried to hide it.

Offline nohey1

Yeah but why try and hide it, though? if it's for safety then it should be out in the open like any CCTV camera is - to deter. Seems a bit strange. It's the one thing that puts me off seeing these girls in Reading.