Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Alex - Lincoln  (Read 2989 times)

16 review(s) for Little Alex (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline Profgent81

External Link/Members Only

1hr booking - £150
Lincoln

Messaged Alex a few days earlier and was prompt with responses to organise a date/time. Followed up the day before and on the day - good start!

After a bit of drama on my behalf I was 10mins late, but Alex was absolutely fine with this after I let her know and we had a good chat and laugh about it when I got there.

Accommodation is in a large residential property with plenty of street parking nearby. During the day and lots of cars coming and going. Got the text from Alex and walked round.

I chose Alex because of the tattoos and piercings, but was a little apprehensive about the mention of her lips being done. But they are actually done really well. She IMO is incredible. Very petite, amazing body, great tattoo art and actually a really chatty and bubbly person.

We chatted for a bit, full DFK and those lips are made for kissing. Before lots of reverse oral on her. She tasted fresh and clean and felt like she was responding really well to it. OWO was good before some more RO. We then brought a wand in to the mix and I watched her pleasuring herself which was an amazing sight  :wacko:
On with the protection and a few positions. The full length mirror is a great view. A bit of a pause and a chat and a laugh,  before some more RO and OWO to which I couldn’t take any more and watched her amazing body as she finished me off with a combination of hand and mouth.

A great punt and everything I hoped it would be.

Would I go back - yes
Is it VFM - yes
Would I want a 2 girl - yes!

Offline Dipper

:thumbsup:

Very, very sexy.  Good effort.

Offline badsin

Thanks for the review. Bit far to travel for me, however she does look to have a very fit body. What's she like facially?? :hi:

Offline hunkybc

I'm sold on her body art work...just a shame that Lincoln is a right pain to get to.

Offline Profgent81

Thanks for the review. Bit far to travel for me, however she does look to have a very fit body. What's she like facially?? :hi:

Lips are done, but ok. Some neck tattoos. Fake eyelashes. But actually looks really good in my opinion. Definitely a head turner if you saw her in the street

Offline markus666

She is a very pretty girl, especially when she has her hair up and away from her face. She is faf, when you get her in doggie you can almost get your hands to touch each other when you put them around her waist, she is tiny. And her service is excellent  :hi:

Offline Bornslippy

Looks and sounds very nice. Glad you enjoyed the meet op  :thumbsup:

Offline Bornslippy

I assume those wank bank photos of her gorgeous ass are what you actually get your hands on? Body looks really really nice. Slim just my type
Long drive is in order if OP can verify
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 01:40:51 pm by Bornslippy »