Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria FS Massage - Oval  (Read 1760 times)

Online another381

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Sent her a text and she bombards you with messages. Price, address, pictures. Easy to set up but almost didn't happen.

Girl: Very short Colombian woman, must be in her 50s, doesn't speak much english. Can't confirm the pictures are of her, they're low quality and the room was too dark.

Saw a few reviews and heard Maria had great tits and wanted to see for myself. Advertises as a masseuse but offers FS. Text her and asked about a booking. Got a barrage of messages and when I asked about sex she got mad and said she wouldn't see me. A few hours later she text me all the same messages again as if the previous conversation didn't happen and the meet was booked. Very odd behaviour.

Arrived and you have to call when outside. She lives with others and comes to let you in before ushering you to her tiny room. It has a single mattress and a massage table with barely any room between the two. I undress and instantly she takes her top off and reveals a pair of nice tits. Keeps her dress on with her tits hanging out, I grab them and suck her nipples for a while before lying face down.

Massage is bang average. Lots of leaning on you with her elbows and forearms. No credit card swipes or teasing but she occasionally leans her tits against you. This is all done on the table and when it's time to do your front she moves you to the bed. A few minutes on your legs and she finally touches my cock to move it out the way. When she's done she starts with OWO, it's decent but not amazing. After a while she gets on her back and on with the johnny. Her pussy has some hair on it and I slide in. You can't be loud because of the others in the house. I pump away for a while before cumming in the rubber.

This was a neutral for me. Her tits are great when she's stood up and they look plump but I didn't think they were anything special when lying down. I've had better massages and sex. I'd prefer to pay £80 for Lora (my previous review) who delivers a great massage and has unbelievable tits even if sex isn't available but of course YMMV.

Offline lee1

Thanks for the review.  :drinks:

How long was the session and how much was the massage + extras?

Online another381

60 minutes, £100 if my memory serves me well. No extra payment, all included

Offline Alloy

Is there a phone number (not sure if I'm allowed to ask) as the ad isn't available anymore