Author Topic: Teeny Tiny Annabelle - Baker Street - late, walked  (Read 1286 times)


23 review(s) for Sweet Teen Annabelle (9 positive, 5 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline bedhedred

External Link/Members Only
Racial profiling before postcode.
Turned up to this risky punt expecting to get in and possibly have a neutral / poor experience with her in line with the majority of 22 reviews here. After 15 minutes I walked away. Then at 20 minutes she's texting "ready". I had time to read the last guy's review and maybe the universe was trying to tell me to dodge this one.

"By the time I get into the flat (probably 20 mins later than booked and 30 mins after I arrived) She seemed irate; I walk-in the lobby and the flat is close. A door is open so I guess that's the flat? Walk inside to be hit with a barrage of complaints. (I am thinking if you had given me the address in the first place I could have quietly come in and knocked on the door!)

I had read the reviews and they said she was looking older and not so sexy look anymore. I agree. (She was small) but her face did not really resemble the pictures although I am sure they were her. Age says 25 or 26 but I would guess 30's. I could tell she was by now really in a mood which was a passion killer. Dressed like a cleaner in what looked like a uniform and it was not a look for a turn on. So I thought if I go ahead with this, it will likely be a disaster. The reviews said the service was poor at best.

So I opted to leave. (If you want to shag a dour lady with an attitude you can probably get that at home) .

Positives: she is still tiny. £70 would have been reasonable for a P&D.

Negatives: face looks older, pics not representative, moody, irritating comms and no real effort to look or appear appealing. No idea of customer service or understanding that we need to have the mood set for a shag sometimes."
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 04:55:30 pm by bedhedred »

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,806
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Why choose to see a girl with eight negatives?
Especially if you were expecting a bad experience? Seems like stupidity