Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet 'n' petite - Edinburgh  (Read 4335 times)

24 review(s) for sweet 'n' petite (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline LabiaLover

External Link/Members Only

£180 for an hour and a half

Nicole works from  an upstairs flat, not far from the sports centre in Meadowbank. Easy enough to get to. Not too sure about parking as I walked there. It was late afternoon/early evening a couple of weeks ago and I felt safe, no twitching curtains.  Entry to building by buzzer and flat door opened as I approached, timed to perfection. Clear, timely directions, no awkward delays. Also, she checks carefully that the coast is clear when you leave.

Nicole was hiding behind the door as she let me in. But, when I turned and looked at her I was very happy with what I saw. No disappointed nerves or jitters there then!  She's pretty much as she describes herself in her profile. A cute, slim and trim, sexy young woman in her early to mid 30's. Strawberry blonde, facially a cross between Geri Halliwell and Eve Myles. TBH I thought she was sexy as fuck!

We got down to it within seconds, kissing (good French kisser!), cuddling and stroking in the hallway. Into the bedroom and continued for a while. Short halt to take care of the admin and straight back into action. Then a quick shower.

What followed was one of the best GFE's I have had in a long time. Passionate and full on. I felt totally relaxed and enjoyed every second. She's giggly in a slightly submissive way, very responsive and allowed me to guide the session according to my wants, needs and desires.

Lots of kissing, stroking, groping, fingering, undressing each other. I was more than ready! Condom applied with her mouth and a slow, deep BJ for a few mins. Into a long, slow, deep fuck, rolling around on the bed. She's tight and responsive and I'm glad I managed to last a good while as it was fantastic! I enjoyed a powerful orgasm and filled the bag inside her.

She cleaned me up and we started over again for round 2. I also found out that she tasted great and spent a long time enjoying the flavour and texture and making sure that she came too. We carried on and realised that we'd gone into 'time added' as they say in football parlance. No clock watching at all.

Another shower and off into the darkened streets I went to find a cosy bar to sit and reflect on the experience.

For me, it was one of those times when everything just fell into place. I felt comfortable, relaxed and enjoyed myself immensely.  Would I go back? You bet!

Online Forthports

Consistently delivers. She’s still one of the best around. Lack of decent pubs around there though for a decent pint while reliving it with a big smile on your face.

Offline weewilly

Was OWO on offer? Or was the Bj covered?

Offline Undergrowth

She's been on my hotlist for absolutely ages but never managed to arrange anything.  I'm in town next week so might try again; how did you book her?

Offline LabiaLover

Just to answer the questions/comments and cover the gaps. Initial booking via AW email system. Thereafter, by text. She doesn't do OWO or CIM. And yes, boy does she deliver! Didn't stay local, found a boozer in the old town for smiling reminisces LOL

Online mills_and_bhuna

I'm not sure myself why I haven't seen her.
I've been aware of her existence since my initial foray into punting a few years back.
She ticks a lot of my boxes and is well reviewed.
Maybe one day.....

Online Shy Tot

Had many incredible meetings with Nicole before Covid.

Thanks for the review and would love to see her again.

Offline Undergrowth

No reply to any of my messages. I don’t think I’ve done anything to deserve a block, so quite possibly just not my day…!

Offline windowlicker

Great provider but tough to get a booking with.

Seen her 3 or 4 times. Majority of the time is a non response. Think she spends time up North and only works certain days.

Offline The Monk

Meet her a few weeks back it’s only taken 9 months of trying on and off but worth the effort in the end  :P