Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Arianna the goat - Old Street - Avoid!!  (Read 1415 times)

Offline starzy247

Link: External Link/Members Only

Avoid at all costs- Bareback!!!
Punt from early February 2023.

She moves around and is often in different locations.
Came across her twitter page and decided that I would enquire into whether she did services to which she replied with yes and redirected be to her page on Vivastreet which I booked in a 30 min session for £100 incl OWO. Great price as there aren't too many feminine looking ebony TS around London at the moment.
Her pics/vids on twitter and Vivastreet looked appealing so I thought I was in for a good time.

The meet:
Upscale hotel in Old Street, she granted me access into the hotel then had me waiting outside her hotel room for 10 minutes because she wasn't ready which was extremely frustrating as people were walking pass me to access there hotel rooms. In person she is about 5"6 looks similar to her pics (good looking) but a bit more masculine in person which is understandable. She looked about 22/23 years old. To be fair she seemed to had a decent bubbly personality but had terrible hosting skills and was extremely passive maybe due to lack of experience.

The Action:
Honestly one of the worse punts I've been on, her OWO didn't feel great. She then proceeded to ask me to doggy her BB and tried to put me inside her which I instantly declined and asked if she had lube and condoms which she replied with no. Although I had protection on me I decided to leave immediately as this is a red flag, a worker without condoms or lube :thumbsdown:.
Upon looking at her twitter vids further I can see that she is being barebacked in every single one of them presumably by different men.
Avoid at all costs unless you want to risk catching something!!