Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina vs Nina 2.0 - Leicester  (Read 858 times)

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
Now that she has upgraded her tits, and as not a fan of hard bolt-ons myself, looking at the photos below, she used to be so much prettier without all the tats and the lot.

Which one do you find more attractive?!

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 11:23:08 am by versace »

Offline RandomGuy99

As they say:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

It's her body, so it's her decision on what look she wants.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Easily 2023
She’s more confident and it shows in abundance.

Offline Hotdogboy88

2019 by a long shot. Naturally beautiful, nature knows best. I haven’t seen her since the plastic additions would as a plan b or c. But give me natural all day long.

Offline gbyld87

2.0 but tbh I'm there for the ass mostly.  I do think her tits have been well done and do suit her.

Offline 801

1.0 for me was okay nothing special however im yet to sample 2.0
I think it will better

Offline Jimmyarrow

Tits & Tats ever time for me….

Offline Newtothisstuff

Neither.  If I had to choose one to take for a test drive, I'd go for the Mk1 model. Before the 'go-faster' stripes and airbags were added.

Offline ZeroCount

The original was on my hotlist, the "improved" model certainly isn't. I'm personally mystified how anyone can find fake tits attractive.

Each to their own and all, and I know I'm in the minority, but even well-done ones just look so fake and awful to me. I find all sizes of natural tits attractive, from small to enormous, so spoiling a perfectly formed little pair (which are quite rare to begin with) just seems like a shocking waste!

Offline Hotdogboy88

The original was on my hotlist, the "improved" model certainly isn't. I'm personally mystified how anyone can find fake tits attractive.

Each to their own and all, and I know I'm in the minority, but even well-done ones just look so fake and awful to me. I find all sizes of natural tits attractive, from small to enormous, so spoiling a perfectly formed little pair (which are quite rare to begin with) just seems like a shocking waste!

In her case it definitely is. Jessy did the same as well unfortunately.

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
2019 by a long shot. Naturally beautiful, nature knows best. I haven’t seen her since the plastic additions would as a plan b or c. But give me natural all day long.

Fully agreed.

Offline MajorPayne

Neither.  If I had to choose one to take for a test drive, I'd go for the Mk1 model. Before the 'go-faster' stripes and airbags were added.
Natural is best

Offline MajorPayne

Completely agree

Offline wintermen

Completely agree
Have to agree althiugh there are one or two exceptions, as always.