Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe off GEA website  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Bigdog82

Was looking to book her this weekend, does anyone know if she’s went Indy or gave it up?

Offline zag69

A lot of them aren't working this week. I'm looking for a punt this week and the one's I'd book are all off or chucked it. I'm wondering if they've all went indy or if they've got themselves a flat and doing there own thing together.

Offline mrwhite

A lot of them aren't working this week. I'm looking for a punt this week and the one's I'd book are all off or chucked it. I'm wondering if they've all went indy or if they've got themselves a flat and doing there own thing together.
Is it half term?  Are they likely to be doing parent things?

Online Glesgaboy

Was looking to book her this weekend, does anyone know if she’s went Indy or gave it up?

Usually when they leave, especially under a cloud , they are removed from the site as in this case.

As regards the others with no hoe hours on the rota - this happens frequently ( I believe some of the girls have other things in their lives apart from us  :unknown:). These ones often get back on rota especially after their Wednesday evening meetings. …. Or the following week.

My tip - Keep Calm Troops - tomorrow is another day/ another hoe.  :hi:

Offline Max121

Pretty sure she had availability last week
Just hold fire - she will probably return next week 👍🏼

Offline Problem Child

If she’s gone from the site then she’s gone from the agency I would think.
They seem to be a lot quicker about updating the site now, so she’s not necessarily left under a cloud- although tbh this is all guesswork 🤷‍♂️ by me so…