Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ms-Sassy - Glasgow. Will not meet without a face photo :/  (Read 804 times)

Offline scotland19something

So I messaged this SP to make initial enquiries.  She refers me to her blog that I had to go digging around found it (for anyone else) External Link/Members Only

>meetings at my front door incase we know each other. You could be my boss, colleague etc so it's something that I try to avoid.

I ask to see her face pic, only fair for exactly the same reasons, she blocks me  :unknown:

So out of the punters that have met her shared their face pics first  :crazy: - her profile feedback says it all (more a diva than a SP)

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 04:11:02 pm by scotland19something »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Poopster

Fuck me, she seems like hard work.  She'd be a big enough pain in the arse if she was a civvie doing it for free but fuck jumping through her hoops to pay for it. 

Offline big-al93

Add to that, she doesn't seem to know what day it is.In her blog on 10th Feb, she says she'll be taking bookings from Mon 23rd Feb, then on her main profile page she list her availability W/C 20th Feb. Then the first listing was for Mon 21st  :dash: :dash:

That's 3 different dates for 1 day in fairly short succession.

Offline Problem Child

I wonder what the chances of me
Hidden Image/Members Only

or Falkirk gnd
Hidden Image/Members Only

getting a booking would be?  🤔
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 08:09:09 am by Problem Child »