Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen this girl? Jessica 23 Baby  (Read 4444 times)

mystery7

Anyone seen her? She looks too good to be true and only 3 reviews. Really want this one to be real.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Offline sharpshoes78

Trust me. She is real and my fucking god that ass could win an award

Offline welsh_lad

Offline niceguy30!!

Tempted to see this, what great pair of legs.

SeekingtheTruth

Yes she is real, she she gives an awesome blow job, yes she has an amazingly tight pussy.

Only let down for me was no DFK.

NeverEnough

I've made a booking for her in the next few days...will let you guys know.

SirFrank

I've never quite been able to get my head around the fact that a girl will suck your cock, let you fuck her but won't kiss you.

mystery7

Too much 'Pretty woman'. I'm sure that movie started this whole craze  :) I'll defo book her, she looks like a little cutie.

Pumper

I saw her this week and a very nice young lady. There's an accurate review of her by who loves you baby.

NeverEnough

I saw her this week and a very nice young lady. There's an accurate review of her by who loves you baby.

Can you post a link to it?

Offline wholuvsubaby

Can't copy links whilst on my phone but take a look at the reviews section for Wales

:thumbsup:

NeverEnough

I'll post up a proper review tomorrow some time, but in short:

WOW

Absolutely amazing lady. Stunning bum, amazing oral and a figure and personality that boggles the mind.
11/10.

SirFukedDaLot

She is back along with Nicky.  :dance:

Offline wholuvsubaby

Was thinking of hanging up my punting phone due to the appalling quality in Cardiff lately - even thinking of venturing into Newport as it seems to be picking up in punting terms! hope to be going in later to reacquaint myself. :D

Offline wholuvsubaby

Popped along to see Jessica yesterday and pleased to say that her standard of service remains high.

will post a brief review

needzall

Just made a booking with Jessica. I will see how this one goes, looking forward to it  :yahoo:

Offline Corus Boy

Seems she is back in Cardiff, according to her AW Profile.

Pumper

She's back and I'm going to see her today.

Great girl and an amazing tight pussy.

Does the job for me for £100!

Offline Corus Boy

She's back and I'm going to see her today.

Great girl and an amazing tight pussy.

Does the job for me for £100!

Enjoy Pumper, I always do when I visit WQ!

SirFukedDaLot

Still on my drill list.. maybe this time round may get to test the so highly spoken of tight pussy..

Pumper

WQ! My fave resort by the sea. Never seen the lovely Carla though. All the others are great girls and nice to have the lovely Jessica back for two weeks!

mystery7

Does Jessica always work from the same place as Carla in Cardiff bay?

Pumper

My favorite cardiff destination. Always a good turnover of great girls. Shame that Dafne fell out of favour but she has popped up elsewhere in the North East recently. Jessica and Nikki are great girls, both young, fit and very professional. And for £100 great value too. I think I'm addicted to Jessica's pussy!

mystery7

My favorite cardiff destination. Always a good turnover of great girls. Shame that Dafne fell out of favour but she has popped up elsewhere in the North East recently. Jessica and Nikki are great girls, both young, fit and very professional. And for £100 great value too. I think I'm addicted to Jessica's pussy!
Do you have a link for Nikki?

Offline Corus Boy

Do you have a link for Nikki?

She's on holiday right now, probably back before Christmas.

External Link/Members Only