Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Izabel - Glasgow Incall.  (Read 1775 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6699580) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Bazookaswagger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had to break my brazilian cherry sometime. Thought it would have been with Lara B, but i'm glad i took the plunge with Izabel :)

1st floor air bnb in private building , 5 min walk from argyle st station. Buzzer entry, and button code at first floor entry level. Busy enough area, nobody looking twice, discrete!

1 hour @ £140 , for everything available on LL

Izabel, immaculately turned out , every detail perfect, she really makes the effort.- gorgeous girl , and FAF... late twenties i guess, size 6 slim ,toned gym bunny, great shapely ass, and terrific enhanced boobs. Lovely long blonde hair ,brown eyes.
Very friendly, language limited but we managed the basics of the punt fine, and some small talk.

Comm's and entry were seamless, welcomed by a happy, smiley izabel. I couldn't get stripped and washed up quick enough, when i saw how smoking hot this girl was.
Back in bedroom post shower, and Izabel wasn't shy either, straight  on me, kissing, hugging, stroking..
Into RO, her standing foot on bed, then she went down for great owo, eye contact, good pressure, and licking shaft, and balls - thought i'd died and gone to heaven, ooft!
Onto bed for 69, then on with jacket, she slides on starts fast then slow nice technique, CG ,RCG, good views in double mirrored wardrobe at foot of bed :p
More RO, said she came , if not great actress - mish various, on her side, legs over my shoulders, her abs tight, very small waist and even more noticeable in doggy...I stood at side of bed, hands on her hips, great view pumping that firm booty...

She helped me clean up, plenty of wipes, and we chatted. As i got dressed she slipped on her tiny sandals, and i joked she should cover up, as she's driving me to distraction, ( wish i'd brought more money - how do you say' can i put it on the slate babe ', in brazilian? Izabel laughed, and said she was going straight into shower, which is reassuring to hear, even though, i never doubted that would be the case :)

Great meet & vfm, imo ,no extras , which really surprised me, and no hint of clock watching or time wasting whatsoever.
Positives aplenty, negatives none.
Asked her how long she was sticking around, leaving by end of February, and not visiting Edinburgh? :unknown:

Offline Glesgaboy

Great review mate.
she’s on my list. 

How were the comms ..?
Booked in advance or on the day..?

Offline zerto

Offline Bazookaswagger

How were the comms ..?
Booked in advance or on the day..?
[/quote]
 Cheers GB, i definitely recommend you take her for a spin.
I texted her night before, asking for late morning meeting, but earliest she had was mid afternoon (busy /popular?). She greenlights early, probably starts quite early on in the day. Had all quick replies to texts, easy days  :thumbsup: