Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Chloe  (Read 1753 times)

2 review(s) for Busty -- Chloe (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lsf

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Went to see Busty Chloe over Bank Hol and paid £100hr. Immediately regretted going for 1hr n wish I'd said 30mins but I'm too polite. Lovely big tits but looked a little like Adelle and told me she was super hungover and might be sick... Sexy eh?

After around 40 mins my hr was up but I didn't complain. Also had 2 obv working girls in the living room watching TV as I left! AVOID!!!!

Offline portable

Thanks. I was considering seeing her. But how was everything else? Like, if she hadn't been hung over? Location clean/discrete? Bedroom tidy, bathroom etc?

And physically, I mean, is she clean, presentable? I think Adelle is quite cute. Services?

themademan2

She has at least 2 profiles on adultwork. Text messages were cocky, hence I avoided. Thanks for review

themademan2

Thanks. I was considering seeing her. But how was everything else? Like, if she hadn't been hung over? Location clean/discrete? Bedroom tidy, bathroom etc?

And physically, I mean, is she clean, presentable? I think Adelle is quite cute. Services?

I'm positive it's the brothel Keira works out off on high street wallsend opposite the school

Toshiba

Not being funny but the review isnt really telling us much

Care to elaborate?

Offline portable

She has at least 2 profiles on adultwork. Text messages were cocky, hence I avoided. Thanks for review

Links?

themademan2