Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheffield BJ Queen  (Read 4289 times)

6 review(s) for SheffieldBJQueen (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Significant punt for me - the first one with a WG that I heard of purely from UKP.

I wish she had been active when I used to be based in Sheffield - I would have been become a regular for sure.  As others have said she is a lovely girl and offers an honest service at a reasonable price.  If you want quick relief with a BJ she will deliver.  She is the girl in the photos but as someone else has suggested she has put on a few pounds - not a problem for me at all, still nice looking.  Tits are quite small but I enjoyed playing with them and watching her playing with them.

Pricing is good - £30 for basic and £40 for CIM. I went for the CIM (but no swallow which is £10 more) and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Other reviews talk about the boyfriend being present but I did not see him - maybe I have a trustworthy voice!

Parking is not easy around her flat - best to use the multi story Q park which is next door - I was in and out quickly (she was good) and it cost £2.50.

Comms were excellent although I was surprised how "posh" her voice was - anyone with a fantasy of being serviced by a upper class girl will love her!

I would have liked to have gone beyond her "boundaries" and had some kissing and grabbed what looked like a lovely arse, but you have to respect what she allows - £30 or £40 for a really good BJ is decent value.

Online RedKettle

Was let down by a WG I was due to see - had to attend funeral that she was unaware of when I booked a few days before!!  Anyway decided to go back to Lauren although it might abit of a drive.  Just confirmed everything I said in the above review, nice girl, good value and does what she does well - although limited by her firm parameters.  The only thing that I focused on more this time was the  issue raised about her being alittle chunky, I must admit I noticed it more this time.

However I will still be happy to go back.