Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe in Telford  (Read 2027 times)

Offline The High Sparrow

I am thinking of seeing Zoe External Link/Members Only. Her list of services is short and  she only has one shitty picture on AW but the situation in Telford is pretty dire so i am getting desperate. Has anyone been to see her?

The President

Feedback seems ok but not for me

fos

Dont go near her.
I walked as soon as she opened the door.

Offline Roodboy867

Her pics put me off from the start.  :thumbsdown: She used to pop up on my searches until I put her on my blacklist. Nothing on her profile is inviting imo. But each to their own I suppose.

fos

Too true
Its a long time since I booked there but if you notice the feedback stopped in March 2013 which was about the same time her name changed and the photo changed. I think her profile was cloned.

Offline The High Sparrow

Thanks guys  :thumbsup:. I think I will give this one a miss. Oh well the search goes on.

Offline Boundless

Thanks guys  :thumbsup:. I think I will give this one a miss. Oh well the search goes on.

It'll be a long and tedious one too if you're looking in the Shrops/Telford area I can tell you!

Offline The High Sparrow

It'll be a long and tedious one too if you're looking in the Shrops/Telford area I can tell you!

don't i know it   :)

Offline Madone1

I've seen her once a couple of years ago when she used to offer anal. I was bored and horny so went for it as I've said about her before she wants to carry out the booking on the floor of her living room which looks like a right shit hole. Does not let you us the bathroom and try's to get the punt over as fast as possible. I would give her a miss mate.

ffeet

I'm bring this old topic back for the benefit of new punters in Shropshire.
She is back under the name of zoe 26.
Read the posts and beware. :scare: :scare: :scare:

Dellboy

I'm bring this old topic back for the benefit of new punters in Shropshire.
She is back under the name of zoe 26.
Read the posts and beware. :scare: :scare:

+1

Offline r1965h

Yes, definitely one to avoid. I saw her when she was in Arleston a few years ago and she was terrible.  House was an absolute pit too, no idea why I went through with it.