Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: lady.vivxx - Canning Town  (Read 1710 times)

40 review(s) for lady.vivxx (36 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Jaysee54

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins

Comms and Location
Booked the same day on AW. received location details and asked to call on arrival. She talked me into the building with no problem. There is a concierge but in a room with a separate entrance so you don’t even come into contact with them. New building, apartment is clean, modern and comfortable.

The Girl
She is tall. With heels on, she must have been 6ft but they were big heels and when she took them off later was probably the stated height in the profile. Better looking (subjective, of course) than I expected based on the glimpses of her face in some of the photos, cute looking, nice eyes and her body looked great. Age probably about right, maybe even looks a couple of years younger if anything. The photos of her body are representative - curvy, big hips, lovely arse, nice perky tits, soft, pale skin.

The Meet
Got a good vibe from the off. She was smiley, chatty, very complimentary and gave the impression that she was eager to fuck. I was offered a shower and returned to find her standing waiting for me in the hallway just in her knickers and heels. A lovely sight.

Had already had a brief kiss at the door earlier but now launched into some passionate DFK. OWO was very good, deep at times, nice and wet, good attention to the balls and nice eye contact. Went into 69 and had protected sex in multiple positions, the highlights being her frantically playing with her clit whilst I fucked her in mish and also the sight of her arse in doggy before I came in the bag. It looked amazing and felt great to grab hold of whilst giving her a good pounding.

It was quite high energy throughout and I also got the impression she likes to lead things. Equally though, it felt like she wanted me to have a good time. Nice little chat afterwards, she’s quite direct and talks a lot but she seems like fun. Will definitely return.

Offline DanniMalone69

She’s been on my HL for a while now, will have to visit asap! Sounds very much up my street - thanks for the review OP  :thumbsup: