Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai Barbie. - Loughborough touring  (Read 1386 times)

109 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (98 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Notts bloke

External Link/Members Only

This was earlier this week. Wednesday seemed to have very slim pickings notts way but Barbie had her green light on so fired off a text. This was early morning and I got no reply and after ringing round a fair few, I had begrudgingly accepted that I had to crack on with my list of jobs around the house. 

Around lunchtime I had a response from Barbie and agreed a time within the hour for half hour. She was based near the school in Loughborough and I parked in a small car park directly over the road. Felt very safe as it was very busy.

I was told to go round the back and she let me in. Her pictures are of her but slightly photoshopped and maybe a few years ago. Her cheeks are a little chubbier but she is still attractive and has a good body. Age could be anywhere as it is with Thai women but probably about 40.

30 minutes for £70

She stashed the cash and I got undressed and laid on the bed. Her English is good but the odd word is difficult to understand.

She starts off kissing me as my hands explore her little body.
Her tongue is circling round in my mouth and I can only describe it as a really strong tongue. She goes to town on my nipples as she is working her way down kissing all over my body. Then the blowjob and my what a blowjob it was. Her tongue is incredible. I've been watching a lot of Violet Moreau and Candela Skin style blowjobs lately and wanted something sensual rather than sloppy deep throat and Barbie truly delivered. Licking all over my shaft, balls and head it felt amazing. When she took me in her mouth this tongue action continued on each stroke up and down. I decided that this was too good to bother with anything else. I had 30 in my wallet just incase I wasn't feeling it and choose to smash her up the bum but it wasn't needed.  I asked her to rim me and she quickly wiped my bum with a wipe, I got on all fours and she spread my arse cheeks and shoved that strong tongue right up there. I had to take one of her hands and get her to wank me as she did it but it felt great. I wasn't far off so turned back around for more oral. The feeling of needing to cum slowly increased more and more and when I did I had leg spasms. She told me off afterwards in a light hearted way for not letting her know I was about to cum. Must be extra to cim but she never mentioned it and it's on her likes list so I didn't think to but I apologised and just laid there spent.

She is in notts from Monday for 2 weeks apparently in the city center. Glad I caught her in Loughborough because it was actually easy to find and park up close by.

Offline Adam5637

Great review. She sounds pretty good. Gonna have to experience that blowjob that everyone keeps talking about.

Offline Captainhowdy666

When I fucked her I wasn’t charged to do her up the arse.
I suspected she was a he with an engineered cunt.

Offline lborocd1

I’ve had her on watch for a little bit but not had the chance to visit. Maybe soon :)