Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikkipr1 - Preston. InCall  (Read 2046 times)

21 review(s) for Nikkipr1 (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Melnw6969

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Very easy comms, email first through AW to be given a phone number which I called to arrange the meet before putting a booking on the system.

Location: Meet was last year in Preston in a private flat off a main road.  Entrance was set back from the road inbetween a couple of businesses but discrete enough.  There's a secure car park across the road which is handy and makes for easy access to the flat.

Price:  £50 for 30 mins, full service

Services:  DFK, OWO, RO, Face Sitting, Toys, Rimming, Penetration (Protected)

The SP: Nikki came across very well on the phone and she was a delight in person.  There's only one picture on her AW profile but I was glad I took the gamble.  She's a mature and larger lady but firm, pretty and very sexy indeed.

The Punt: This was one of my favourite punts.  Nikki ticked all my boxes, she clearly has a high sex drive and enjoys what she does,  she's also very open minded and easy to talk to.  Paperwork exchanged and we were kissing hard and straight onto the bed pulling eachother's clothes off.  I was rock hard and Nikki took me into her mouth giving an outstanding blow job, so good that I had to cut it short before I came.  I enjoyed some time inbetween her thighs tasting her lovely clean pussy and rimming her,  Nikki also expertly rimmed me and spent time doing it, getting me ready to insert one of her toys which I enjoyed her pushing into me.  Jacket went on and Nikki rode me hard and genuinely came while doing so, feeling her shudder on top of me as sucked her nipples was intense.   I like a good hard fuck and Nikki certainly obliged, I pounded her missionary, pulling her hair and biting her neck (gently) as she spurred me on verbally, telling me to fuck her hard.  It wasn't long before I popped and it was incredible, I came so hard and we spent some time kissing afterwards - absolutely no clock watching at all.

Visit Again: Yes definitely, I've tried a few times since but schedules didn't align but will be booking her again soon.  Brilliant punt and a great girl, think I'll become a regular.

Online Southernbloke

Definitely would like to meet with her but every time I tried to make a booking she was either not available or ignored me.
Glad you enjoyed yourself

Offline Melnw6969

Definitely would like to meet with her but every time I tried to make a booking she was either not available or ignored me.
Glad you enjoyed yourself

She’s a hidden gem IMO - not a stunner or gym bunny but just a down to earth normal girl who loves what she does and delivers a great experience.   I’ve tried to book her a few times since but she was indeed busy - to guarantee seeing her you need to give plenty of notice which I’ll  try to do next time.

Online Southernbloke

She’s a hidden gem IMO - not a stunner or gym bunny but just a down to earth normal girl who loves what she does and delivers a great experience.   I’ve tried to book her a few times since but she was indeed busy - to guarantee seeing her you need to give plenty of notice which I’ll  try to do next time.

Yeah that’s what I thought and that’s really difficult for me to do but thank you for the advice

Offline Georgedaviesok

She's great, always a filthy time. Has she called you one of her favourites yet, I think she says that to all the boys but it's a nice touch!

Offline Jayj

Very likeable genuine lady, only wish I was in Preston more often, she absolutely has the right approach to this line of work.

Offline blueboy85

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Very easy comms, email first through AW to be given a phone number which I called to arrange the meet before putting a booking on the system.

Location: Meet was last year in Preston in a private flat off a main road.  Entrance was set back from the road inbetween a couple of businesses but discrete enough.  There's a secure car park across the road which is handy and makes for easy access to the flat.

Price:  £50 for 30 mins, full service

Services:  DFK, OWO, RO, Face Sitting, Toys, Rimming, Penetration (Protected)

The SP: Nikki came across very well on the phone and she was a delight in person.  There's only one picture on her AW profile but I was glad I took the gamble.  She's a mature and larger lady but firm, pretty and very sexy indeed.

The Punt: This was one of my favourite punts.  Nikki ticked all my boxes, she clearly has a high sex drive and enjoys what she does,  she's also very open minded and easy to talk to.  Paperwork exchanged and we were kissing hard and straight onto the bed pulling eachother's clothes off.  I was rock hard and Nikki took me into her mouth giving an outstanding blow job, so good that I had to cut it short before I came.  I enjoyed some time inbetween her thighs tasting her lovely clean pussy and rimming her,  Nikki also expertly rimmed me and spent time doing it, getting me ready to insert one of her toys which I enjoyed her pushing into me.  Jacket went on and Nikki rode me hard and genuinely came while doing so, feeling her shudder on top of me as sucked her nipples was intense.   I like a good hard fuck and Nikki certainly obliged, I pounded her missionary, pulling her hair and biting her neck (gently) as she spurred me on verbally, telling me to fuck her hard.  It wasn't long before I popped and it was incredible, I came so hard and we spent some time kissing afterwards - absolutely no clock watching at all.

Visit Again: Yes definitely, I've tried a few times since but schedules didn't align but will be booking her again soon.  Brilliant punt and a great girl, think I'll become a regular.

Did you get her to squirt or gush?

Online george r

sounds great and a bargain at those prices, think she was known as tile shop nikki on the old Preston forum many moons ago

Offline Melnw6969

Did you get her to squirt or gush?

Only had 30mins punts and need to book longer with her.   Don’t know if she squirts 

Offline Melnw6969

sounds great and a bargain at those prices, think she was known as tile shop nikki on the old Preston forum many moons ago

Yes she’s just near the tile shop on the same side as the mobility shop.    I park across the road and it’s quick access in and up the stairs.   Her prices are great.

Offline blueboy85

Yes she’s just near the tile shop on the same side as the mobility shop.    I park across the road and it’s quick access in and up the stairs.   Her prices are great.

Is she near the centre of Preston?

Offline Melnw6969

Is she near the centre of Preston?

She’s about 5 minutes walk from the bus station