Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen Of Essex  (Read 1891 times)

Neal69

Review of a recent punt with Carmen of Essex

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good comms phoned up and was given a mutually agreeable time of booking.

Was given instructions by text as to where to park. In a car park near to the centre of Colchester Something like 50p for 2 hours.

Was running late for my booking and asked if I could make it an hour later Carmen said 30 mins later would be Ok but no later than that.

She shares a working flat with another WG so has to juggle rooms and if I was going to be later then there was a risk of crossing another punter on the way which she did not want.

Of course as I was already running late things got worse when I got caught in traffic driving there. Several phone calls and texts later things were sorted and I arrived at the car park and phoned. She gave me directions and was waiting for me when I finally arrived.

Good looking dressed very sexily and was welcomed into the flat. As I was a 1 hour appointment we could go to the room and not be disturbed by the other WG taking a shorter booking ie someone knocking on the front door.

£100 for I hour was booked and after much apologies on my part we got down to business.

DFK from the very start and handfuls of arse. Got her pierced tits out and had a good old munch on them while she was relieving me of my clothes. OWO was received but I did not want to cum so soon so I reverted to giving her some attention. Shaven pussy was available and I had a RO session that resulted in her cumming  on my tongue. More DFK with her juices all over my face and it was time for the cover to go on.

Straight inside and a vigorous session of mish resulted in my blowing my load.

A quick break for a drink and a chat and she was sucking on my old boy again. This continued until I was about to cum again and I was finished off by hand.

I found Carmen really easy to chat to and also found her good looking with a decent natural body. I am hopeless with ages but I thought mid 30's was about right. As I said pierced nipples and a few small tattoos.

The session came to a natural end and I never felt rushed out the door as I had suspected that she had a later booking but this proved not to be the case as we continued chatting for quite some time afterwards she even suggested sitting down and having a ciggie afterwards but I had to be on my way.

The flat is functional but not luxurious and I can see why she was keen to get me into the flat before the other punter arrived as we would have definitely seen each other.

All in all a good punt and I would definitely return.

Still cannot guess who the other WG is though I suppose I should have asked.

Offline classclown

She works with Madison:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen both over the years and always happy to return. Still haven't booked a duo - one day I'll get round to it!

Neal69

Thanks Trots.

At £60 for 30 mins she may be worth having a look at.

Anyone with any info?