Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia__ - Shoreditch  (Read 2594 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline munirlmanu19

External Link/Members Only

Date/Comms

Early December
Text before lunch on the day, quick reply & confirmation for early evening

Location/Venue

Well described on here numerous times. Shoreditch High St random apartment block. Was pretty quiet around at the time so I had no issues but I would imagine at busier times during the day it would be less inconspicuous, especially during that dreaded minute or 2 between “hi, I’m outside” & the door buzzes.
Flat is ideal. Lift straight up to her front door.

The WG

Even though I had read about the lift straight to the front door, I was still a bit taken aback when the lift stopped & Mia was waiting there for me.

My God, she is a vision! Absolutely flawless! 11/10! Gorgeous! I’m out of descriptions.

She greeted me in classy lingerie with a see-through dress over.

I couldn’t believe what was in front of me.

Price

£200 / 1 hour (since increased to £250)

Services

DFK / OWO / Reverse Oral / Protected Sex / Anal

Punt

As I said, I was taken aback at first at how hot she was so I was a bit nervous for about 10 mins & was aimlessly chitchatting. Brazil were playing that night in the WC so I was talking shit about that for some reason.

She humoured me & to be fair to her, she approached me & started DFK to shut me up.

Decent OWO on the edge of the bed. Nothing to write home about but decent.

Next her kit is off completely & her body is just insane. On the skinny side but great fake tits, gym toned body, trimmed pussy, soft skin. Perfect.

Then the question I was waiting for, “bum or pussy?”  I was there solely for the bum so gave my response.

Rest of the session (about 30 mins) is a variety of positions up her ass. Doggy, reverse cowgirl, prone bone, the lot. She can really take a good pounding up her hole which is surprising for someone so slight but not one word of complaint from her.

Eventually came in the bag up her ass & was completely spent. Johnny off & into a fancy sterile bin next to the bed. Wished Brazil good luck in the rest of the WC (pretty sure they went out that night) & was on my way 1 hour on the dot.

Verdict

Really, really pleasant girl. Welcoming, friendly, puts you at ease & is easily one of the hottest women I have ever seen in real life & certainly that I’ve fucked.

It’s been said she has a routine & doesn’t stray, that’s true but fuck me it’s some routine so who gives a fuck!

I’m planning a return in the near future & already dreaming of it. She’s £250 now but I think even with the increase, worth every penny if you can spare it. If you don’t, save up, it’s worth it.

Online patelprat

Agree, she’s very fit! That price increase has really made this a hard choice for me in terms of a re-visit.

Might try her new 45 min option though.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 10:23:08 am by patelprat »