Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mel Blond Brazil - Barking  (Read 2125 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7013462) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline BoShek

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Meet was about 3 weeks back. WhatsApp messaging via maid/pimp. I gave about an hour's notice. Post code send and once arrived at location given clear directions on where to go and then the flat number.

A block of new built flats not far from the Travel Lodge in Barking. Flat itself its was decent, room was clean and fit for purpose. Double bed with very clean sheets, wardrobe with a mirror (always a nice touch) and the customary bedside table with an assortment of condom, lubes, wipes, etc.

Girl
Looks exactly like her photos. A completely un-augmented Brazilian wg, which is a rarity. Good looking 8/10 IMO, looks a bit like a thick Ana de Armas so I was game from the second I saw her profile. B-cup tits and a bunda crafted by the gods themselves. She got a dancer/gymnast and confirms shes does or used to do ballet, can't remember. She quite short 5' max.

Service
£80 for sex + £20 for OWO. She changes extra for everything and this was the only annoying part about the meet. OWO was confirmed as an extra by text, but nothing was mentioned about kissing or RO which was all £20 each.
Started but mutual stripping of each others clothes. Then I had my ways caressing her body. Kissed and nibbles on cheeks before slipping a finger in kitty kat, which was warmed and smelled fresh. She not too need and I rub the clit to get the right response which she gave. The punani was neat and tidy I was ready to give it a good lick out but wasn't going to pay the extra. Told her to go on all fours and she started sucking slowly but insistently as she got to the tip. Lots of head and ball play and sucking. She's not a spitter nor deep throats but her technique was pretty good. She went at this for about 10-15mins with no encouragement from me, which was a good sign that she actually enjoys giving head. Rubbered up and then we went through a series of positions with me pushing the flexibility of her body to the limit :D. In doggy her face up ass was absolutely sublime, and she took deep strokes though I didn't go too crazy. In mish her legs were behind her head, never had that before :yahoo: Throughout the session she was very vocal when I hit the spot and when it was too deep, asked me to slow down. She can take the D but at a moderate pace I would say. Finished in bone prone, nutting intensely between her cheeks and on her back. She cleaned and came and lie on the bed next to me allowing me to explore every inch of her body. We spoke for about 10mins or so, her English is pretty good and has a very friendly demeanor. Left about 50mins after arriving. Definitely not a clock watcher and didn't hear her phone ring at all nor did she look at it, maybe it was on silent. Also said she be leaving the UK in a few weeks and may not return and think she honest about that rather than running game for more visits.

Verdict
Definitely one of the better meets with a Brazilian wg. Would have visited again if everything wasn't an extra. Don't mind paying for OWO, but RO and kissing has got to be included at her rates. But at the same time if she was in Mayfair it'll probably be £150 a pop.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 12:09:01 am by BoShek »

Offline rover_100

Cheers OP nice review, glad I wasn't the only one here that managed to see her. I think that might be it for her time in the UK, last time I spoke to her she was talking about moving abroad and her last time I saw her she said she was leaving first week of Feb.  :cry:

Profile is still up on AW (though the green light is off, it was on before) and Whatsapp pic is still of her. I would be wary of B&S at this point, as there were other girls in the flat.

Offline last_days_of_logan

if you could drop a few more reviews that would be great, cause i know you and I have similarities in how we sometimes like to enjoy the meets

Offline BoShek

Yeah for sure. Gonna dm you some recent ones but gonna try get the reviews up.