Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bethany xox Cotton and Silk  (Read 2947 times)

2 review(s) for Bethany xox (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

airbender86

External Link/Members Only

AGE - accurate she is very young and energetic
Nationality - British
Personality - Nice attitude and very polite
Pictures - Real
Tattoos - Yes
Location - Newcastle City center (Hotel)
Parking - Easy if u know certain parking points
Room - Big , Nice and clean
Bed - very comfy with clean bed sheet
Looks - very pretty 10/10
Physically - Perfect size 8 and very fit
Breast - Small/medium but Real and soft like cotton/silk

Offers: OWO / FK /DFK /PROTECTED

Paid £70 for 30 minutes booking

Knocked on the door and saw Beth in white top and black leggings. She offered me a drink etc..she was smelling lovely cuz she had a shower before i came...Her attitude and communication skills are excellent...she is very polite and friendly....started with light kissing and then dfk (10/10)...her owo skills are really good (10/10)...tried doggy / mish , against the wall and in the air (she is very lightweight) ....she was also enjoying could tell by the look on her face....after the session we had a chat and i left with a big smile...

Overall 10/10

Any questions please ask..

denyason

told ya mate, best stick with the brits.....she's top from me- lovely attitude.  good review.
don't bother with any of the tourists.
btw was rimming her on offer and anal- both not when i saw her but she was new and i was here 2nd punter of her career.

airbender86

anal / rimming was not on offer   :)

Offline dino1990

looks good, does she look her age?

denyason

looks good, does she look her age?
click on verification photo on AW profile.

airbender86

yes age is accurate , verification picture is bit old , in real life she is stunning :)

themademan2

She don't offer anal, I hate it when they use the term at discretion to get customers in, knowing all along they don't even offer that service. Would love to see someone prove me wrong

themademan2

yes age is accurate , verification picture is bit old , in real life she is stunning :)

Verification pic is from a month ago so can't be a 'bit old'

denyason

verification photo looks lovely and cute to me. profiles are the bosses's doing- doubt these girls have anything to do with them.

themademan2

verification photo looks lovely and cute to me. profiles are the bosses's doing- doubt these girls have anything to do with them.
She defo looks nice from pic, but I won't be booking based on false services advertised. She don't even do car meets either and that is advertised too

Offline dino1990

what I don't understand is why cover her faces on her images but allow a facial picture with a note saying she is on adult work.

Offline psychosis

After a number of brilliant sessions with the sadly departed tori of cotton and silk (what happened to tori??) I booked with Bethany at very short notice a couple of weeks ago. Jury's inn hotel in Newcastle. Bethany is probably one of the best looking working girls I've seen facially and body wise. Unfortunately she was completly non responsive throughout the punt. Technically she carried out services requested - kissed well, fairly rigorous and deep owo, but seemed not into it at all - and during sex barely moved a muscle. Other downside is she was less than fresh down below - not overpowering but clearly hadn't freshened up after previous punter.

Doubtless others will love her - getting it on with a gorgeous teenager definitely has its merits - but not for me and a definite let down after the excellence of tori.

denyason

After a number of brilliant sessions with the sadly departed tori of cotton and silk (what happened to tori??) I booked with Bethany at very short notice a couple of weeks ago. Jury's inn hotel in Newcastle. Bethany is probably one of the best looking working girls I've seen facially and body wise. Unfortunately she was completly non responsive throughout the punt. Technically she carried out services requested - kissed well, fairly rigorous and deep owo, but seemed not into it at all - and during sex barely moved a muscle. Other downside is she was less than fresh down below - not overpowering but clearly hadn't freshened up after previous punter.

Doubtless others will love her - getting it on with a gorgeous teenager definitely has its merits - but not for me and a definite let down after the excellence of tori.

sorry to hear, but she was full of enthusiasm during my punt....maybe she was tired or something or not being rude but maybe she didn't like you- who knows?  she was doing all the fucking for me as she was on top.

so you saying you licked her pussy?  wasn't on offer for me as i was her second ever punter.

Offline psychosis

Maybe she didn't like me fair enough but I'm clean and polite and she seemed willing enough to give owo with a degree of enthusiasm.

The girl being into it - or at least giving the impression that she is - is v important to me - to the point where I struggle to...er...perform if I get a sense she's not.

Yes a brief pussy lick but tbh stopped due to less than freshness.

She is gorgeous mind - very smooth pussy as well! Just not for me

Toshiba

sorry to hear, but she was full of enthusiasm during my punt....maybe she was tired or something or not being rude but maybe she didn't like you- who knows?  she was doing all the fucking for me as she was on top.

so you saying you licked her pussy?  wasn't on offer for me as i was her second ever punter.

Your looks should not effect her enthusiasm tbh, your comments smack of thinking you are a bit of a pretty boy and wanting to let us know about it, or maybe im wrong?  And maybe she didnt let you lick her pussy cos ya breath stunk? Just saying like  :cool:

Online mcb

Tori’s gone?! Why?! :(

I remember reading she had pulled anal from her services because some prat was rough with her. I hope the reason for her retiring isn’t another complete pecker-head.

sentinel

Far too many services on her profile are shown as being at discretion.

In other words once you turn up and part with your cash she won't do any of them.

hornygeordieguy

Had a similar experience to the above recently. She does not work from Jurys anymore but from a shabby hotel in Newcastle. Don't agree that she is one of the best looking although she has quite a nice body. Dressed in jeans and T shirt. As above she was totally unresponsive throughout and just was not into it at all. So much so that I was only there for 35mins of a 1hr booking. Due to her attitude she just did not turn me on at all. Pimp was hanging around in the hotel for security. She has no access to her own AW profile which is written for her by her pimp. She does not do much of what is in her likes list.
Avoid! There are much better teens out there.