Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella 4U xx - Paddington - Busty BBW Hungarian  (Read 1957 times)

30 review(s) for Ella 4U xx (20 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline TallnHung

The lady:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen her before so knew what to expect.  Busty, hungarian MILF.
Age about right and pictures seem recent and are accurate.

The short version:
Happened mid January 2023.
£40 15 minute quickie blowjob/titfuck with cum on tits.

The longer version:
I was in Paddington on business and fancied a quick loosener before a busy afternoon.
Messaged her on the train on the way and asked for a 15 min quickie. 
Was given directions to an apart-hotel in Paddington about 6 minutes from the station.

Got there on time and was let in with a peck on the cheek. 
Wanted OWO so accepted a shower.  Room and shower were adequate but small and nothing special.
Back into the room and Ella was sitting on the bed so I walked up, dropped the towel and presented her with her target for the next 15 minutes.
She sucks cock really well and from here on in it was a cock worship session with some decent deppthroat thrown in.  We did a few versions, me stood her sitting on bed, me on my back her between my legs and her on her back me betwween her tits and into her mouth. 
Finsih was her kneeling on the floor and me light face fucking her until the cum was rising and rather than CIM I splattered her tits and neck with a few days worth.
Job done and was out in just under 20 minutes including the quickie shower.
I'd see her again for the same as its a pretty good release but not sure I'd do a longer session as there are others I'd rather spend time with for that.