Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Izabel - Glasgow  (Read 2301 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6699580) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline jimtaker

Had the chance to meet Miss_Izabel External Link/Members Only who popped in Glasgow up and was on my hotlist. Had a wondeful time with a Brazillian hottie.

Comms I texted her the night before, but she'd stopped working after 10pm. Got an early message with her hours and booked the first one I could on AW (not necessary to do so). Everything went well, and her instructions to get inside her strange building were perfect. Her English is decent.

Location Merchant City, in a strange building that feels like a hall of mirrors on the ground floor. Apartmant was nice enough, though the bed was sqeaky and had a lip at the bottom that made things slightly awkward. There's a good sized mirror if you fancy seeing the action from different angles.

The Girl A hard-bodied brazillian blonde. Her boobs are fake, but fit with the fact that she's pretty solidly fit. She's slender without being skinny, and has a fucking astonishing waist to bum ratio. I could almost envelop her waist with my grip, and my hands aren't all that big.

Services At 140 for an hour, I got OWO, light-to-medium french kissing (tough to describe, not quite tonsil tennis, but willing to snog), and energetic protected fucking. Superb VFM.

Started with long some kissing and caressing before moving to some gentle oral. I stood beside the bed and could see her from the mirror, arse in the air. This was so good, with her moving from gentle licks of the tip to DT, and making eye contact, that I just took it for a while and moved around to see her more. Eventually I couldn't take it and told her to spin around for some rimming before finally fucking in doggy. I had to go slow, as the sight of her waist and tight arse was pushing me onwards. I stood her up and we did standing doggy in front of the mirror that got me to cum.

After some fun chatting about pretty much everything, we tried for a second time. More of her excellent OWO before flipping her around again for doggy, and then for some missionary. Despite being horny as heck, a second shot wasn't going to happen. We tried with a handjob, and some kissing, but I was spent.

This was a great meet. She's hot, enthusiastic, and wasn't clock-watching as I left about 10 mins over time. 

« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 06:51:53 pm by jimtaker »

Offline Jimbob212

Good review pal glad you enjoyed :hi: