Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x Kate - Paisley  (Read 3175 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7042719) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline colin_w

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes - £80 - arranged by text an hour or two before the appointment.

I saw Kate back in December, she went back down to London and it took forever for me to find her profile again. She is coming back up to Scotland next week and I'll try to make a visit again.

Girl - Attractive blond hair, blue eyed Polish girl. A bit bigger than I normally go for, size 12 a bit tall, but I found her attractive, carries the size 12 well, no saggy bits. Cute face, nice enhanced boobs. Talkative and easy to get on with.

Location - Hotel in Paisley with no reception, or at least a back door to bypass it, easy to get in and out of.

Action - Light FK, groping, moving onto OWO, missionary and doggy. I would describe it as a GFE with a girl you just met, quite tame but very nice.

Talked for a while after until the time was up, she was nice and quite funny. No shower offered before or after, but the hotel appeared to have communal bathrooms so I wasn't going down that road.

All in all a positive and I would see her again.

Offline big-al93

Christ!! Not seen a hotel other than on the islands and remote highlands with shared bathrooms this century.

Definetly not something a WG should be booking.  :scare:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Could we presume that she doesn't shower between punts either...

Offline colin_w

Could we presume that she doesn't shower between punts either...

Whoa fuck, never thought of that, but she was clean and fresh and had this feeling she actually didn’t work too much, just a side job.