Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Peach at Nattaya - Confirmed, sexiest Thai in Manchester  (Read 3312 times)

Offline Cord_the_boy

Peach at Nattaya

Already reviewed last week and was informed that repeat reviews are frowned upon?

Anyway, had her naked and can confirm that her body is a straight 10. She told me she’s new and not very good at “B2B” therefore doesn’t do it for everyone. She recognised me from last week so I reckon that went in my favour. I am absolutely desperate to shag her but she also told me that everyone asks and no one gets so  :manhater:

Hour massage plus £80 for B2B. Considering some of these 40/50 something leathery old Thai women charge that, she is a steal. I’m gonna give it a miss for a couple of weeks. I reckon she’s gonna get expensive real quick. If you’re in to tiny young petite Thais… Jesus Christ…

« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 05:11:51 pm by Cord_the_boy »

Offline KeenPunter

Comments like that end up being a self fulfilling prohecy, just like "she should charge more".  Assume that the SP reads the review straight after you post it

Offline Vincentchase1

Has anyone been lately might try and go this week and see her if as fit as she sounds

Offline GingerNuts

Has anyone been lately might try and go this week and see her if as fit as she sounds

I think the OP is hoping he can take things a little further so perhaps he's had a few more meetings.

Thai massage FS.

Offline KeenPunter

or he's just super fluffy and over the top in everything.  Fittest Thai ever, he's reviewed two.  Some people just lose their mind at the sight of a pair of boobs

Offline Cord_the_boy

or he's just super fluffy and over the top in everything.  Fittest Thai ever, he's reviewed two.  Some people just lose their mind at the sight of a pair of boobs

Yeah you got me pal. I blow my load over the thought of practically any boobs.