Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess-EnglishRed - Nottingham on tour  (Read 2668 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6577926) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline alftupper

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for half an hour, although looking at her profile she's now charging £120.

Initial contact through AW, she then sent me a phone number and I used text/phone calls.

Venue was a hotel near the train station.

Pictures are genuine, if slightly flattering. I was slightly disappointed in her hair, I think her pictures show her with extensions which she's now no longer got, her hair is shorter, straighter and more gingerish than the full red head I was expecting.

I thought she had a pretty/cute face, and she was nice and cheery through out the meeting.

Started with some nice fk, plenty of tongue on her part, while I groped her arse and tits. Her profile has owo as at discretion, and I had asked about this before hand, but her answers were vague, but on the day she went straight down on me for an enjoyable bj. When I felt the sap rising we swopped for some ro, which she seemed to enjoy, in fact throughout the meet she was vocal without being over the top. Condom on I asked for cowgirl, during which I had a good fondle of her tits and arse, and she lent in for some fk as I came close to finishing.

Quick shower and a chat and I was out in just under the 30 minutes.

She's been back to Nottingham since and texted me to let me know. I've no problem with this, but others might think differently about an unsolicited text.

Offline JD1

Thanks for the review, I was 50/50 on seeing her last time she was here. Still undecided, we will see next time she visits. :D