Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Cecília honey xxx -N12  (Read 1524 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6694973) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline emkay

Cecília honey xxx
External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

It was a kinda B&S.

I’d wanted to see Vitoria..

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

But she was busy. More about that later.

Location: the place that has a rotation of Brazilians near the hospital. I drove. I guess public transport is poor. I can’t think why you might want to  have good transport to a hospital.

Celia looks much like her pictures. Cute, sexy eyes, slightly enhanced boobies. You can feel where that has been done. I’d guess a size 6/8, believable 25. Small firm arse.

Given that my first words were “you are not the girl in the pictures”, and her immediate response was to open the door for me to leave, her attitude when I stayed was excellent. Warm – the odd gentle touch – welcoming.  If anything, I was being more transactional than her.

FK is an extra (£20), and was gentle rather than her tongue wrapped around my tonsils. So that made it £170 for the hour. The gentle kissing made it really quite sexy.

When I produced my own Skyn condom she said that she had some of her own. I guess we used mine but am not sure which she actually put on. OW.

Her on top first, then her onto her back for some, really rather good RO, and I slid up for mish to finish.

Despite a blue lozenge before the meet I struggled to get hard for round two. She encouraged with some licking, a bit of HJ and B2B.

The second Skyn was filled in spoons.

It was a very good meet, and I’d see her again. However the operation is run, the girls are clearly rotated, and she said that she was off to Brighton. Her English is up to light conversation.

But the main reason for not seeing her would be to meet Vitoria. Who I did see while I was there. I’m certain that the girl I saw was both the one in the pictures yet not the one in the pictures. She had the same tattoos but the photographs have been so heavily photoshopped the girl in the flesh is pretty distant from the elite model on AW. But oddly she looks younger, and when time allows I’ll go and see her.

As for Celia you need to be really rather good to overcome the negative of a B&S, especially when I had the online version of Vitoria in my head, but she more than compensated.

Celia

Vitoria (kinda)

« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 12:42:58 pm by emkay »

Offline Bassman

Cecilia’s aw page has gone already.

Offline sawolk

It seems an happy B&S  :lol:

Cecilia's profile is back and immediately in my HL, thanks a lot for the review!!!