Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Annamae_Blue - Liverpool  (Read 2059 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6428152) (14 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Tonk369

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Half Hour for £80

Nice Apartment on North John Street

Communication all good all by text

Seen Annamaes green light on and was drawn in by the Qualified Masseuse on her profile, just started back in the gym and was feeling quite tight.
Give her a call but no answer, received  a text from her and got booked in. within 15 minutes I'm at her door no problems.
walked in and was verry happy with her looks, dressed in a little Blue silk nighty/dress.
money handed over and shown to the shower as I requested over text.
back in the room and told her I want a good massage and my balls emptying anyway she likes.
Creamed up and received a very mediocre back massage. More relaxing than I would have liked even after her telling me I was knotted up bad.
about a 15 minute massage and got flipped over, straight into OWO which was very good, technique was spot on for me. Good grope of her body and a suck on her small but perky tits.
asked if i want to fuck her, who can say no? so on with the condom and bent her over into doggy standing up at the end of the bed. got a cracking little arse on her.
didn't last too long and finished in the bag. Gutted I didn't give her a good facial now.

Looking back the punt was verry mechanical and quite formal, not much passion but I was only expecting a massage and a Hand Job to be fair.
Oral was great and she's a fit pleasant girl so a good positive but I don't think I will be returning