Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Kira, Butterfly Touch  (Read 2515 times)

Offline Jay72

Having spent a great handful of sessions with Emma, I was looking forward to this. The pics look good, although a lack of reviews anywhere (except the agent's site) made this a gamble. Sadly, on opening the door, it became apparent the agent pics were photoshopped to a ridiculous extent. Anyway, i go to the toilet (filthy btw), and decide to go for the most basic 60min massage option. I lie down on the bed, and what follows wasnt in the least bit sensuous. When the b2b finally starts and i look around to see a very chunky girl on top of me, i realise this aint going to happen and make my excuses and leave. You win some, you lose some.... This was a frckin disaster.

External Link/Members Only

LL

Thanks for the review.  Learn the art of walking away (with your money still in your pocket) when faced with a girl that looks nothing like her pics.  It feels awkward the first time, but not after that.

Offline Jay72

Yup... You're not wrong there

BT

Hi guys.  Not sure you happy to hear me here. I'm Nata manager / receptionist of Agency Butterfly Touch.
Well, the reason I joined is to clear a few things.
1. Yes, you are absolutely right when said about Kira's unclean flat. That's truth and it's a shame that I didn't know the hole flat of Kira was so dirty. I got sick when I saw it my eyes recently :(
I don't visit girls too often due to the luck of time but there is a GOOD news. I took it under control. We have cleaned the flat and painted dirty walls too. So, the flat is nice and clean now and I'm going to check it regularly as well as other places.

We thought Kira to do massages but we have to take her through cleaning course as well :)
We are truly doing our best to offer you good service and as any businesses we sometimes fail.

BT

2. YES, all pictures are Photoshoped of course but I keep saying you. If you don't like the girl from very beginning, please leave paying nothing. You don't have to give any explanations  why you leaving. We understand that one girl can't be everyone's cup of tea. And if there is no chemistry at all between you both you would not enjoy it whatever she will do. We honestly don't want to be payed for disappointments.

Offline riker

2. YES, all pictures are Photoshoped of course

Of course, why would anyone expect genuine photos?  :wacko:

Offline Jay72

Lol!!!!

Btw i think i speak for many on here - heavily photoshopped pics are offputting for experienced punters. How about breaking with poor industry practice and posting original photos. I sincerely doubt you will find your business suffering as a result ... Unless the difference between pic and reality is large of course!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 09:06:41 am by Jay72 »