Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JeSsIcxxx - South Wimbledon  (Read 2484 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Drika

External Link/Members Only

not sure I've much to add to other reviews. She seems to be very consistent and a solid positive

When: I have visited her in December and in Jan

Meet: 30m £80. OWO, sex, CIM

Where: South Wimbledon a few min away from tube station, flat on main road so not much discreet. On the second floor door to another flight of stairs that bring you on what is a loft I believe.

Girl: the one in the picture is her, size 12 probably, not fat but quite curvy as other omentioned. I hadn't visited her as some reviews says she resemble beth tweedle. I don't think she resemble beth that much and I think facially Jessicxxx is a lot better.

Action:

I have seen her twice(in Dec and Jan this year), this is the review for the second meet but the previous one was quite similar.
I gave her the roses and started undressing leaving some of my clothes on me this time(it was cold).  I took a shower 30m before so straight into the action.
As mentioned by other she has  a sort of routine that follows.
Brought me near the radiator where she warmed up her hands and started caressing me talking like a GF, asking how was my day etc.
she started moving her hands down and touching my mate from outside the underwear. She pulled him out and started a light wanking and 10 seconds later she is down on her knees  doing some OWO.
She is good at OWO, goes quite deep, good sucking, no teeth and make continuous eye contact with me. either directly or thought the mirror on the side (just above the radiator (that let you have a complete view of what she does). taking it in her mouth.
after 10m I ask her to go to the bed and place herself on her for at the bottom edge of the bed. I'm now fucking her in this position for another 10m . she makes the right moaning and sounds , not too much to seem fake but good enough to make you feel it's real.
I slow down a few times as I 'm close to come and I think she notice that and asked me if I wanna come in her mouth.
Oh god what an invite :) yes baby come here. she goes down again on her knee and a few minutes later I'm filling her mouth.
She continues sucking me for a while and after probably a minute or so she stands up and search for a tissue (that she didn't prepare early - so she make a comment how diffiicult is to talk with a full mouth  :lol:

I believe there are still 7-8m left so she asks if I would like a massage and I say yes.
I lay face down on the middle of the bed and she starts a quite "shitty" massage and we have a nice conversation.
She is quite talkative and not a clock watcher. I notice we were going over the time as she kepr talking and "massaging" me.

Time to finish at one point, I get my clothes on again and leave. Check the time when outside and to my surprise I should have been out 20m before :D

Positive:
  • nice OWO, deep, no teeth and with good eye contact
  • She  is not a stunner but I'd score her probably a solid 6.5
  • she really want to please you
  • not a clock watcher

Negative:
  • her bed is really crap, very soft and you need to be careful especially if you are on the heavy side
  • massage not great at all

Also not a negative, but she is on the curvy side, so you need to like that kind of body.

Would I return? I think so but later in the year probably or as a  plan B.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 01:21:14 am by Drika »