Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT-AVA - Farnborough  (Read 1860 times)

7 review(s) for HOT-AVA (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline Singsong

External Link/Members Only

Headed near to Farnborough and thought I'd see one of the many Thais in the area.... Not availed since JJ went.

Plumped on strength of profile and pics on Ava.

Location - the usual large block.
Comms - very quick and all sorted in 30 mins
1 hour - £120

Arrived and met by Ava in a PVC dress and heels.
Looked good (7/10), pics have been touched up, but real come to bed eyes. Obvious Bolt ons on a petite frame but a lovely derriere.
Into the room and some good Fk before the transaction. No disappearing to stash the cash so straight into action :thumbsup:

Into more good fk, mutual groping then onto bed, good NP, then OW, good technique. Long RO, Probably down there too long but i love it.
Into mish and filled the bag.

Ava then gave a really good massage... Time up met by a daft sounding alarm but not rushed out and emjoyed some more Fk, bit of small talk.

She's there i think for a couple more months (???) and if i was more local would definitely see again.

Offline John987654321

Sounds good, I'll try her if I'm going that way soon.

But.. re JJ. Has she gone for good? I kept meaning to get around to her but it was difficult as she didn't do pre-booking. Below was her profile, I'm assuming this is now a completely diferent girl who has 'inherited' it rather than just a name change - anyone know for sure? - you can't see her face but IIRC the photos of JJ showed tats.

Online Type937GTS

New in Farnborough, but what appears to be using the same AW profile link as Jj_thai who hasn't been around for a while. Photos look like it may be a different SP but the hidden face doesn't help confirm that fact, nor the fact that some use a bit of airbrushing to their images too
Mystery solved. By the SP/handler's own admission Lena and Sofia are one and the same. If only all SPs and handlers were this honest.

Hidden Image/Members Only

But.. re JJ. Has she gone for good? I kept meaning to get around to her but it was difficult as she didn't do pre-booking. Below was her profile, I'm assuming this is now a completely diferent girl who has 'inherited' it rather than just a name change - anyone know for sure? - you can't see her face but IIRC the photos of JJ showed tats.

Offline John987654321

Thanks. I obviously missed that previous post. Glad I know now as I've seen Sofia - nice enough but not planning to see again so would have been annoyed if I'd booked Lena.

Offline Double-o-nine

I was with Sofia_thai the other day (review pending) and she told me that JJ has stopped working and was now living here with her English husband !! I immediately thought to myself that he is bound to be an ex punter. Like many people on here I loved JJ and this is a sad loss I feel, but I do hope she is happy with her new life. I wanted to quiz Sofia further but her English isn’t good enough for a conversation.