Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cotswoldsfinest - Cirencester  (Read 2613 times)

2 review(s) for Cotswoldsfinest (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

chevy

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

After some positive answers when i posted on here, i decided to try my luck while i was down here and really glad i did!

A man answers the phone but does state this on profile, and answered any questions i had and good comms after by text with directions.

Hollie works from a modern apartment/masionette (not sure of the wording lol) and its in a quiet area with plenty of parking and discrete entrance.

She looked stunning dressed as requested in a body stocking showing off her nice curvy arse and great pair of tits. Really friendly from the outset which put me at ease and was offered a drink and shower which i accepted.

Everything i wanted off her likes list was available and the two things most important to me was that the kissing was passionate and not mechanical and her bj technique was fantastic, she seems to genuinely enjoy what she does which comes across in the booking and didnt appear to be clock watching.

If im back in this neck of the woods again i will definitely be back!

Offline reverberator

It seems that her profile has vanished.

chevy

Just contacted again for a booking this weekend while im back in the area and after asking where her aw profile had gone was told its was deleted for copying and pasting something from another page and this is the new one External Link/Members Only

£80 for the hour this weekend, times must be hard but im not complaining  :yahoo:

Offline Stiltskin

Prices are falling fast, now down to £70 per hour.

Online TerryTibbs

Any chance of a description of the girl?

Like, was she attractive?  (no pics on profile!)

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

JV547845

Thanks Chevy, quite tempted this weekend actually.

chevy

Sorry yea she was really attractive about size 10 with a cracking pair of big tits, nice accent too better than the black country one we get up my way  :rolleyes: