Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: emma7777xx - West Brompton (3rd meet)  (Read 684 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6048290) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

Reviewed Emma the first time in 2021 with big positives (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=324404.0)

Saw her a second time in 2022 but nothing new to report than the first meet review, however I saw her at the start of this year with big differences.

Don't usually see her profile active and always get the odd texts every now and then to say she is working. This time I decide to reply and the communication is quick and easy. I asked her in person if she just sees regulars now and she confirms she does as it is a second job for her.

Paid: £100 for 30 mins no extras. I just wanted OWO CIM really but its included in the normal service.

Location: Same location a short walk from West Brompton station. Basement flat. Very nice apartment and area.

The Punt: She greeted me enthusiastically as usual and began small talk which was fine. Once money was sorted we got down to business with some kissing before she goes down on me which is pretty good but she does not seem too into it as the previous two meets. I think a bit of penetration might help before the OWO CIM climax so ask for the 'dom and on it goes. She tries reverse CG but does not work well with the shape of my member so we try doggy and that's when it hit.

The smell of her pussy  :vomit: was not good. Then I remembered she is a barebacker and I could feel my boner starting to shrivel. I request to finish in her mouth so she sat on the edge of the bed with me sat up but despite the condom now off I still smell that stench and her OWO isn't helping. I end up wanking myself jizzing on her tits and get out of there as quickly as possible. Used up the whole bottle of hand sanitizer I had in my jacket pocket but could still smell it on me and showered as soon as I got home.

Not sure what's gone on as the previous two meets her hygiene was superb but I will not be visiting again after this. Maybe most of you are right and BB'ers should be avoided at all costs even if you cover up yourself.