Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Neve - Walsall  (Read 2380 times)

14 review(s) for Neve (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline jssmith

Name: Neve
When: Feb 2023
Price: £170
Time: 1hr incall

We’ve all had moments when you reconnect with someone after a long period of time and it’s like you saw that person last week.
It’s been almost 3 years since I last saw Neve – in the summer following the first lockdown and the following year I had a failed attempt to see her – damn the infernal M6! She seemed to be moving around between Walsall and Worcester and my scheduled always seemed to clash, so it’s been awhile.

Saw her profile was showing green, so dropped her a text. About an hour later she replied and we were off.

A quick jaunt up the M6 found me navigating around Walsall. Now, Neve’s now located in a flat that in some ways is easy to get to – but a bit of a pain if you’re trying to find somewhere inconspicuous to park.
Flat is in gated block, easy to find with Neve’s directions and once inside a lovely flat very similar to her previous flat.

It was like I’d only seen Neve last week. She’s always been an attractive woman and that has not diminished in any way. She was in stockings and good lingerie, and before I knew it, we had our hands all over each other. Neve laid back on the bed so it would have been rude not to go down on her. Her pussy was fresh and looked and tasted gorgeous. A quick change and I joined her on the bed where basically she tried hard to destroy my cock by sucking the life out it. Ball licking and teasing followed before we decided to up the ante by getting her strap on out. A few minutes later, and with me in a lovely poppers haze,  :wacko: my arse was getting a good seeing to. We swapped again and this time it was Neve on top of me in cowgirl (oh what a lovely sight) before squatting on my cock and continuing the action. We went through a couple of variations on this, before mini-jssmith decided that he wanted a break. Neve switched and brought me to an climax with oral (owo).  A quick shower and I was out of the door heading back to my car and getting out of Walsall as fast as possible.

Would I go back again? You’d have to lock me up and through away the key to stop me seeing Neve again. I’ve been seeing her on and off since 2017 and for some of that time she was the only WG I saw. She’s a lovely friendly woman that is basically sex-on-legs. Face/body/technique are all up there in the 10/10. Her reputation is well deserved and she’s been in the industry for a good 7 or 8 years. Great service with a cracking woman - what more do you want?
The only thing I can’t stand is Walsall.

Offline JontyR

Thank you for this (and all your other recent) review. I've been tempted many times and never managed to arrange.

Offline Punterperson1971

Saw neve again last week(second time in a month) great shag lovely attractive woman and still a great service.
Oh and Walsall isn’t that bad

Offline mancsguy1975

Good review OP - good to hear Neve is still living up to her reputation.

Any mention of the retirement this time ?

Online Night king

Good review OP - good to hear Neve is still living up to her reputation.

Any mention of the retirement this time ?

Nextweek,❌,

Then back next month 😂