Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Mina - Stafford  (Read 1542 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6755715) (9 positive, 8 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline aspo365

External Link/Members Only

Meeting was late last week

£70 - 30 minutes

Comms were good, I arrived and good instructions to get to the apartment door

Upon entering her "friend" appeared from behind the door and all smiles saying "I am Mina, happy to meet you" It wasn't, it was a 4 stone heavier version, I had read previous reviews on Mina so was expecting exactly this. After saying a couple of times "I am here to see Mina, you aren't Mina" and this other SP telling me she was Mina she said "Yes, you pay me and I fetch Mina!"

Sorted the paperwork and into the bedroom. Mina appeared 1 minute later and wow, she is exactly like her pictures, the best Chinese woman I have seen by far, very pretty!

She helped me undress with a little mutual stroking and a little light kissing. Onto the bed and in 5 seconds she had a condom on me and started OW. It was pretty good but after literally 30 seconds she is saying she wants fucking. I asked for oral a little longer and at a push I was lucky if I got another 30 seconds.
I started in missionary, I like to start slow and build up but she is "give it me hard, I want it hard!" she obviously was on a mission to complete the whole deed in less than 5 minutes. After a minute she suggested doggy, this is my preferred finish position so I asked her to get on top, she pulled her face and obliged. She went at it like a jack hammer with "you come, you come " It wasn't enjoyable and less than a minute I am in doggy with her! She has a lovely ass and her in doggy with her slim body is a sight to behold but god she wouldn't stop "you come, you come"
Anyway I finished in the bag and she passed me a wipe and is straight out of the door, I'm sure there was another bloke waiting in another room!. Her chubby friend came in and prepared the room while I dressed, collecting tissues etc. There was an en-suite with 1 well used damp old towel. Quick wash of hands, shake and I'm out of there. I let myself outside and looked at my phone, it was exactly 12 minutes after she texted me the room number!

Such a shame she was all about getting punters out of the door like its a F1 pit stop against the clock! . She has such a tidy body and if she changed her attitude I would have gone back after a couple of days for at least an hour

If she had a 15 minute option then it would have been worth it for that. Nearly all SP's try to make it a quick turnaround but this was so evident from her all the time a definite red

She is now showing as in Derby

Offline Andywb

External Link/Members Only

Meeting was late last week

£70 - 30 minutes

Comms were good, I arrived and good instructions to get to the apartment door

Upon entering her "friend" appeared from behind the door and all smiles saying "I am Mina, happy to meet you" It wasn't, it was a 4 stone heavier version, I had read previous reviews on Mina so was expecting exactly this. After saying a couple of times "I am here to see Mina, you aren't Mina" and this other SP telling me she was Mina she said "Yes, you pay me and I fetch Mina!"

Sorted the paperwork and into the bedroom. Mina appeared 1 minute later and wow, she is exactly like her pictures, the best Chinese woman I have seen by far, very pretty!

She helped me undress with a little mutual stroking and a little light kissing. Onto the bed and in 5 seconds she had a condom on me and started OW. It was pretty good but after literally 30 seconds she is saying she wants fucking. I asked for oral a little longer and at a push I was lucky if I got another 30 seconds.
I started in missionary, I like to start slow and build up but she is "give it me hard, I want it hard!" she obviously was on a mission to complete the whole deed in less than 5 minutes. After a minute she suggested doggy, this is my preferred finish position so I asked her to get on top, she pulled her face and obliged. She went at it like a jack hammer with "you come, you come " It wasn't enjoyable and less than a minute I am in doggy with her! She has a lovely ass and her in doggy with her slim body is a sight to behold but god she wouldn't stop "you come, you come"
Anyway I finished in the bag and she passed me a wipe and is straight out of the door, I'm sure there was another bloke waiting in another room!. Her chubby friend came in and prepared the room while I dressed, collecting tissues etc. There was an en-suite with 1 well used damp old towel. Quick wash of hands, shake and I'm out of there. I let myself outside and looked at my phone, it was exactly 12 minutes after she texted me the room number!

Such a shame she was all about getting punters out of the door like its a F1 pit stop against the clock! . She has such a tidy body and if she changed her attitude I would have gone back after a couple of days for at least an hour

If she had a 15 minute option then it would have been worth it for that. Nearly all SP's try to make it a quick turnaround but this was so evident from her all the time a definite red

She is now showing as in Derby

Wow, thanks for the review.  I was looking at her but decided against after reading about the repeated attempted b & s highlighted by earlier reviews. Sorry it did not work out for you

Offline Dark Vader

Thought I'd tag this to the most recent review. Now in Birmingham. All reviews here good and bad are spot on. Will get round to writing a Neutral review.
Now using a different name.External Link/Members Only

Offline Cheshuk

I saw this one twice and I would advise having a picture of actual Mina on your phone to show, for me when the chubby asked for payment on my second visit I showed her the money, but said I will give it to actual Mina. Just my two cents as once you handover the money, you lose your bargaining power