Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: QuaysGFE - Manchester. Outcall  (Read 2999 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline ralphl

half hour  outcall £100.

Saw her few years ago and had a good experience so thought I would try again . Comms where good all on WhatsApp.  Location is in Media City Manchester. 

She wasn't very friendly from the off and she hardly spoke a word.  We did OWO but she said she was too sensitive for finger play.

Anal was offered which I took but she obviously couldn't wait for it to be over.

All in all I was done and dusted in 20 mins.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 06:43:34 pm by ralphl »

Online Jay73265

thanks for the review it seem like she doesn't have a good attitude. Shes on my hot list for a while but I have never gotten a booking as she only takes via call, very strange. I was at work as well and she called me out of nowhere so end up blocking the number.

Offline RimJobBob

Offline Boates

Shame she started off well

It is a shame.
I think I was one of the first to see her in Manchester when she was "Au natural" and I was hoping to be a regular as I enjoyed my time with her. She'd only just got her cats (They were kittens back then) so we spent time in her lounge playing with them after our main event, way over time.
Then she got fake bits & pieces and a sudden wave of positive reviews which resulted in prices rocketing and seems to have acquired an attitude so unfortunately no plans to see her again.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 04:28:57 pm by Boates »

Offline Alexlove4anal

Absolutely spot on.

There was a time when she was decent service, a decent looker and took it in the backdoor like a champ. Now shes looks miles worse with loads of surgery, was getting getting pretty plump on my last visit (which tbf was at least a year ago probably longer) and has an attitide AND prices gone up.

I wont go back now  :D