Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyHousewifey - Merthyr Tydfil  (Read 2046 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6373436) (21 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline tigerbiker

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to the reviews on here Leanne was on my HL and the stars aligned with a business trip to South Wales. Comms were easy and her place is easy to find - parking a bit limited so I parked down the road. £80 for 30 mins.

Leanne has a fit body and she enhamced it with some nice lingerie which was on view from the start. I'd say she is a bit older facially than in her AW pics but she has a sort of sexy look about her.

As soon as the exchange of funds had happened, she started things off with a nice DFK and felt my cock which quickly went very hard. I turned her round and whilst she was standing, I put my hand down her knickers and fingered her vagina - tight and pre-lubed.

Next it was OWO with Leanne kneeling and me standingand it was good - so good that I felt the spunk pressure starting but I held back. I had not cum for a week so I was fully loaded and ready for a good fuck.

Then my turn to lick her out - pert little clitty and a nice sweet taste to her cunt. I gaped her open and had a good view inside her cunt. She took 4 fingers and seemed to enjoy it.

Then rubber on and I was ready to fuck her. I was attracted to the prospect of intercourse in her bottom but I always start with pussy and then move on - well that is the usual routine. Leannes backdoor looked quite relaxed and for some reason I went straight for her bum hole. No need for extra lube, the oil on the johnnie eased me in and I had a good view of my purple helmet nudging into her soft arsehole..... it felt good.

I gently fucked her nice and shallow gettiing good stimulation of my cock. I'd not been in there long when I could feel the sperm pressure building - so I entered deeper and she moaned with pleasure as I fucked her hard. Her rectum was quite accommodating and not as stimulating as her hole on my cock tip so I lasted a good 3 or 4 minutes fucking her deeper and harder until the spunk gushed and I was done. Great to orgasm and ejaculate whilst looking at my cock balls deep in a sexy lady's bottom. No smell or stains on the johnnie - as others mention, Leanne is a backdoor pro. Better than Virginia in Swindon who I rate for bum fun.

After a bit of a clean up and chat, I was out of the door after 25 mins - I was not rushed and there was no clock watching. A satisfying fuck and maybe a first for me to skip pussy fucking as a first course in favor of a full on arse fuck. Next time I must be polite and at least use the front door first.

Offline Doyle

External Link/Members Only for auto review linking and in case of name change