Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Onenightinscotland - Dundee  (Read 1200 times)

Offline MrSteven

Anyone seen this lady or have any info --  External Link/Members Only

She`s been racking up the AW ratings but has now hidden them all, until today they were all sparkling and looked genuine....
Asking because I`ve been messaging to arrange a meet and had a reply with a view to meeting about a week ago  - but since then all messages not read...
A bit strange as appears to have been going through the other locals pretty swiftly....!

Offline adsjacko69

She offers bareback mate - why the fuck would you want to see anyone that does bareback.

Offline NicAndrew

He might like sloppy seconds  :lol:

Offline myothernameis

She offers bareback mate - why the fuck would you want to see anyone that does bareback.

Also hidden feedback

Offline MrSteven

Offline MrSteven

Always play safe and hadn`t actually noticed that, I tend to scan the likes list briefly as it`s usually a tick the boxes quickly on their part and you`d be lucky to get half of what was ticked if you so wished...
My question was more intricate....
And why would you want to visit the bait and switch pimped and trafficked imported ladies? Only a matter of time before CID make an easy people trafficking bust.....

Offline NicAndrew

Minging and I don`t - do you?
Nope, I was only offering a bit of humour...