Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Sam - Trafford Bar  (Read 2124 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Scottish Dave

External Link/Members Only

So, in my efforts to get back on the horse after a couple of years abstinence from punting, I decided that I fancied a MILF so decided to go with Sam. Maybe I was put of by the positive descriptions and reviews on AW, but she just didn't do it for me.

The comms were good, an appointment sorted out within a couple of hours and the appt was easy to find, modern flats fairly near Trafford Bar tram station. Good and safe parking. The flat was nice, well maintained and warm (the meet happened in Nov) but on arrival I was told to keep my voice down and whisper as the walls were thin and Sam didn't want the neighbours to ge the wrong ide??!! I have a very quite voice anyway so didn't really like that.

I have to say that Sam really did her best and tried to be very accommodating, but I knew that as soon as i saw her that I did not fancy her in any way. I did try, but her body did nothing for me. In fact, I found it a bit of a turn off. Sam really did try to get me aroused, and sat aroused, but the wee lad was having none of it. I knew though as soon as i saw her, and should have made some feeble excuse and left, but I guess it is not her fault. She tried OWO, offered face sitting (OMG-no!!), even tried massaging my back with CC swipes but it was no use.

I feel guilty about not rating as a positive as Sam did not do anything wrong. She was just not, and very much not my cup of tea. My mistake.

Offline Kenaldo

Thanks Dave

Any ideas facially and bodily what she’s like. In other words does she still look like her photos?

Offline Scottish Dave

I would say that her photos were probably taken a couple of years earlier, I felt that she had a lot more substance to her than I had imagined. Age was accurate. 

Offline Forthports

Wow is she still going? She used to visit Edinburgh quite often about twenty years ago and was great fun. I saw her in Manchester a few times as well. A wee pocket rocket with loads of stamina and great blowjob skills. But that was a long time ago. Maybe she still has a group of regulars keeping her going but those photos do nothing for me if that’s how she looks now.