Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee various locations around London  (Read 25637 times)

Persie

She is a good WG but was actually a WG before she became a WG.

I don't really think she is that good looking. Looks like she collagen lips and botox although you need to take into account she is 40 now. But i have never been a fan of Indian girls

Offline norfolk tiger

Persie

A case of either banning him or removing his post and restricting his account so he cools down. I went for the latter.

He's bit of a fluffy bunny when it comes to Dee and a case of EAS syndrome potentially

intana

She is a good WG but was actually a WG before she became a WG.

I don't really think she is that good looking. Looks like she collagen lips and botox although you need to take into account she is 40 now. But i have never been a fan of Indian girls

funny i thought i was the only one who thought she looked indian.. but nevertheless another prossie nearly as popular as dee told me it there is a reason why dee did not verified her profile(the reason is not because she doesnt need to because she was establish) but i do not really believe it as they all lie :P

but now i do wonder why doesnt she verify her profile...

Offline firemansam

My thoughts exactly. I had her on my priority hl to see, but she must have ostracised herself to many now, even some of her previous fans.

same here. There is no way im going to see her now, shame as she did seem good...

Linker

Just noticed on her profile she's claiming to have received a death threat from UKP members which she's reported to the police. I don't buy it, sounds very far-fetched.

Not the first time I've seen a prossie use this line shortly after receiving a negative review. She's handled this whole thing very badly.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Well at least her grammar and punctuation have improved.  :thumbsup:

Offline NIK

Just noticed on her profile she's claiming to have received a death threat from UKP members which she's reported to the police. I don't buy it, sounds very far-fetched.

Not the first time I've seen a prossie use this line shortly after receiving a negative review. She's handled this whole thing very badly.

How fucking original.  :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Must be Jimmyredcab the serial killer.    :rolleyes:

intana

when the cops get involved means you will get NO BUSINESS from me

discretion is important for me and from what i know if the cops investigates then everyone who has seen her is vulnerable...

cockneybstrd

when the cops get involved means you will get NO BUSINESS from me

discretion is important for me and from what i know if the cops investigates then everyone who has seen her is vulnerable...

Firstly I think this whole death threat thing is a smoke screen.

Secondly your only going to be vulnerable if your the one who has sent the alleged death threat/ or she has fingered you as the person making the death threat

One would assume the death threat would have been sent via electronic communication so they will simply trace the alleged person involved. Its a lot easier and less man power than going around and knocking on the door of the 5,000 blokes that have been up her

Offline big-al93

Was reading a few blogs on AW before having a look to see who was available near me and I happened upon this blog complaining that UKP is cyber bullying her.

External Link/Members Only

To be fair I have never met her but think she has mostly positive reviews on here, I have not read the neg as I've not found it yet but WTF! Even if it's unfairly vitriolic she is just sending her other punters over here to find out all about whatever went on.

JV547845

At least that blog post is readable.

yorkshire123

At least that blog post is readable.

Strange that isn't it? her written English seems to be getting better by the day  :unknown:

Offline big-al93

She has now removed comments from her profile page and put up a blog about how we are bullying her.

Andre 3000

I'm glad it's not gone unnoticed how much her writing has improved the last few days.

Do we have another fluffy attempting to gain favour by helping her out with PR?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I'm glad it's not gone unnoticed how much her writing has improved the last few days.

Do we have another fluffy attempting to gain favour by helping her out with PR?
Think how much traffic it will drive to this site and how many more people will read the review. I agree apart from her being (allegedly) coked up and drunk it was mainly favourable.

Offline punk

All in all a great free advertiser for UKpunting.

Offline musicman007

lets hope the majority of them are smart,read between the lines,and realise ukpunting is here for the benefit of the punter and punter only :music:

Offline londonmaxxy

Wonder what the clothing was that she was asked to wear & purchased ( on her blog)
Mr blobby outfit ? Chicken costume?  :D

Offline punk

lets hope the majority of them are smart,read between the lines,and realise ukpunting is here for the benefit of the punter and punter only :music:

if they are smart, they google this site and go from there.  :thumbsup:

brolin_76

Death threat? may be she wanted to set a drama here by claiming a false death threat.

Offline claretandblue

:manhater:or maybe she actually did receive a death threat?how would anyone on an internet forum actually know?

Offline finn5555

:manhater:or maybe she actually did receive a death threat?how would anyone on an internet forum actually know?

Highly unlikely Pro$$i€s are highly strung and any negative comments make them spout all sort!of bollocks  :wackogirl:

Offline NIK

They think by screaming 'death threats' it's dramatic.

It isn't when you're about the twentieth one to have screamed it.  :rolleyes:

Another favourite one is that their kids are being threatened - for fuck's sake!  :rolleyes:

Offline punk

Offline Robster199

Do you know?

Offline mightymunce

Thats a coke delusion

Offline mightymunce

Firstly I think this whole death threat thing is a smoke screen.

Secondly your only going to be vulnerable if your the one who has sent the alleged death threat/ or she has fingered you as the person making the death threat

One would assume the death threat would have been sent via electronic communication so they will simply trace the alleged person involved. Its a lot easier and less man power than going around and knocking on the door of the 5,000 blokes that have been up her
Look we should give credit where.credit is due......5000? U make her sound lazy....its 20,000 at least

Offline Aj280

Another prossie who doesn't know how to handle criticism professionally. Will not be seeing.

OldAdmin

First banning in January:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=15037
Now second banning:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=22056

No idea why the first banning in January, possibly for posting abuse towards punters.

mrhappypants

First banning in January:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=15037
Now second banning:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=22056

No idea why the first banning in January, possibly for posting abuse towards punters.

Hi Admin,  as the OP whose review kicked this all off I have been following the life of this story, but am not quite sure what your post means.  Are you indicating that Dee has held several profiles and has been banned on a number of occasions?

OldAdmin

Are you indicating that Dee has held several profiles and has been banned on a number of occasions?

Yes I banned her second account yesterday when I noticed she'd already been banned in January.
Her first account had the trollish username of "no problems", my vague memory is that account posted abuse towards members on here.

Offline stayer

I have seen Dee numerous times before, mainly in her Hendon days (she has been working for probably close to 15 years now I would say!)

I asked her last August how long she'd been a prossie, and she said six years.

west8

Interesting thread to bump after almost six weeks. Quite a read in fact!

Six years or sixteen years, the longer the better as far as I'm concerned.

Given a choice between experience and inexperience, I usually prefer the former  :hi:

mrhappypants

Yes isn't it.  But West8 i am still not clear why you sent me a personal message yesterday asking me to compare Dee, who you have seen. with Stunning Julie. who you intend booking? Given the posts on some of your other threads, there appears to be a bit of suspicion that you might be linked to Dee in some way.  Kind of links in with you appearing to defend English Lucy, as she rented the (shite) room where I last saw Dee.  I have said before I think English Lucy's reviews, particularly the descriptions of her appearance are sufficiently far from my experience as to rouse suspicion.  Same with Luxury Scarlet, a pig in knickers if everI met one who you appear to defending in someone else's review. Care to comment on any of that?

Dave

west8

Let's look at the evidence. My review - for Mel - was suspected by many as being a 'tout'. Now we both know it wasn't a tout. Ditto subsequent reviews.

Then by Review #9 for Dee, I am suspected of having a link to said girl. Doesn't matter I have met her once - as per the review - and had no contact since.

It would seem to me - prime facie - that there are a few 'forum favorites'. That's understandable and usual for most forums.

What is not undestandable is why, no matter who I review or in what format, the same few folks like to trash the reviews and divert the topic of the lady at hand.

So, well done for doing that on this occasion Dave - and thereby pushing your negative back into public view - where you want it. Well played that man.

As for stunning Julie - who I posted elsewhere I intended to meet this week, why do you think I asked your opinion?

BECAUSE YOU HAVE ADULTWORK FEEDBACK FOR BOTH DEE AND JULIE. DUH ....

Stunning Julie
« Sent to: mrhappypants on: Yesterday at 11:32:54 pm »

Delete

Evening Dave,

Going to go and check out SJ one evening this week. I noticed you've seen her from her AW feedback.

How hot is her face and body? eg compared to Dee?

Any negatives? I did read she smells a bit like a chimney .. ?

Cheers

Hi West, not sure she takes bookings that late so check in advance. The responses to my review of her give a balanced well rounded view eg very attractive but could try harder.  She had cut down the cigarettes and looked better for it on my last visit but that was at the start of the summer.  By way of reciprocation who would you rate as the best money no object blowjob working London now?

Dave 

Happy now?

I wonder when some bright spark is going to wake up and suggest I am actually Platinum Cindy's Social Media / PR agent ....

Am I the only one -without- a fucking agenda is what I'm genuinely beginning to wonder.

west8

Furthermore, while we're on the topic of Stunning Julie you're busted.

Yesterday I sent this message to Julie through AW:

Out    Email    26/10/2014 23:29:42    Stunning Julie (43) View Profile    Wednesday 29th in Farringdon    27/10/2014 10:38:27       

Dear Julie,

Can you please let me know if XXpm this XX is fine for you?

If so, I will book through Adultwork.

Thank you,

Then this morning I get your PM Dave:

Re: Stunning Julie
« Sent to: west8 on: Today at 07:09:27 am »

Delete

Hi West, not sure she takes bookings that late so check in advance. The responses to my review of her give a balanced well rounded view eg very attractive but could try harder.  She had cut down the cigarettes and looked better for it on my last visit but that was at the start of the summer.  By way of reciprocation who would you rate as the best money no object blowjob working London now?

Dave 

Care to explain how you know I wanted to meet Julie - in your words - 'that late' ?

cockneybstrd

Pretty poor show to put the contents of Private Message on the forum Westie.

maxjabby

I feel this thread has now become a little irrelevant and boring scenes as nothing new has really been added to it just a continuation of argument  :dash: :dash:

cockneybstrd

I feel this thread has now become a little irrelevant and boring scenes as nothing new has really been added to it just a continuation of argument  :dash: :dash:

I think that is the whole point Max

I think some people would prefer it if this thread got locked...

west8

Pretty poor show to put the contents of Private Message on the forum Westie.

The Private Messages show one thing very clearly: mrhappypants has an agenda.

He bumped this thread and took a polite - and private - request for his opinion of Stunning Julie to the forum.

You folks decide why he did that.

cockneybstrd

The Private Messages show one thing very clearly: mrhappypants has an agenda.

He bumped this thread and took a polite - and private - request for his opinion of Stunning Julie to the forum.

You folks decide why he did that.

Well from what I can see... the bump was from Stayer followed by you Westie and then Mr Happypants replied (Probably after West 8 review was locked)

Mr Happypants did not disclose the actual contents. His reasoning seems to be that you seem a bit of suss cunt. 

From his Private Message that you posted on open forum. I would infer from that you had sent a message saying you were looking to book the said pro$$Ie in the evening and that's why he replied in the form he did about an evening booking.

As you say people can draw the conclusions on the facts as you have put them forward.

Offline regenmeister

Care to explain how you know I wanted to meet Julie - in your words - 'that late' ?

Is it because you said it?

'Going to go and check out SJ one evening this week. I noticed you've seen her from her AW feedback.'

(she only works till 7pm according to her profile)

west8

For me, 'evening' equates to 5/6/7pm.

'That late' would suggest more like 9/10/11pm or later.

But I'm sure Dave will be happy to clarify why he decided to bring a private conversation onto this thread. I certainly won't waste my time asking other members for their private opinions.

James999

But I'm sure Dave will be happy to clarify

Why not simply post the PM/s you sent to him and it may all become clear  :hi:

Offline akauya

I did - see above :)

There you go again, posting private conversation in an open forum. Which part or Private Message do you not understand?

You have just confirmed that you are a punter that cannot be trusted.

Offline regenmeister

For me, 'evening' equates to 5/6/7pm.

'That late' would suggest more like 9/10/11pm or later.

But I'm sure Dave will be happy to clarify why he decided to bring a private conversation onto this thread.

The way I understood his message was that evening might be late relative to her working hours not your own definition of what late means.

I certainly won't waste my time asking other members for their private opinions.

I don't think many people are going to answer when you ask for their private opinions anymore.