Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihanna_Filipino - Sheffield  (Read 2547 times)

28 review(s) for Rafaelle baby (27 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline DThunter01

External Link/Members Only

This happened at 2pm ish saturday 4th feb
1 hour @ 140 + 10 owo
Sheffield centre, nice modern apartment block limited parking,
Intercom entrance. Room was perfect for the job nice shower with fresh towels and gels,

girl 
Wow 10/10 very pretty, flawless looks, perfect teeth, full makup and hair,
4ft11, 41kg (scales in bathroom i was curious)
Very tight body no blemishes, 21 yo could pass for less,
Tits are u real D perfect shape on such a small frame,
Didnt look fake nor feel fake.
Wearing a tiny pink see through vest and high heel slippers,

comms
Basic but responsive, she does most of the booking her self i think
Directions were spot on.

action
Made it up to Rihannas apartment gentle knock and she opens straight away.
Behind the door trick as usual but wow wow wow i couldn't believe my luck.
I had read her reviews on here and the mentions of her DT skills got me very interested.
So had the day to my self so had a little ride to sheff with not much hope for anything spectacular.

Once we got the finances out of the way i jumped in the shower 30 seconds later she was all over me, not shy at all, i wanted to inspect her body and slow her down. Not every day you get to handle goods like this!

I asked in spanish if she wanted to suck my cock, she was delighted to know i can speak a little Spanish
I can just about hold a convo so it was a risk,
She replied back after removing my towel saying “well i was going to say i can deepthroat but your very big” !!  :wacko:

She certainly can guys nose to belly, with a little help  :yahoo:
It felt and looked great, she would twist her head into all sorts if angles trying to get me down all the way, once down a few little gags here and there but “well done princess” i said she choked and laughed
Saying “come over to the mirror”
Wow what a view this tiny hotty was taking the lot to the hilt and i was tock hard, to say the least i was impressed, we moved onto the bed where she suggested doggy or cow girl i replied with
Not yet i was enjoying you deepthroat me,
Back to another 10 min of DT this time me lay on bed one hand on her head gently bobbing her every 5-6 strokes pushing her right down getting the pop then holding her for a few seconds till she tapped my leg, we got abit of a rhythm going and she could sense i was getting close by this time i noticed a few tears from the wincing so i asked if all ok, she said yes but remember i dont do cim.

We took a little breather allowed her to blow her nose and sort her eyeliner that had bow started stinging  :lol:

Once back she suggested doggy to start, i was expecting her to be resistant due to her size but again she allowed full access and penetration and it felt so good, she has a perfect body i knew i wasnt going to last long so i got her to the mirror opposite the bed
I sat on the bed facing the mirror then lifted her onto me also facing the mirror, spectacular is a word,
I was pretty much just lifting her up and down on to me her feet were not touching the ground,
Couple if mins i filled the bag every pulse feeling her tense up was hot.

Round 2 was abit more DT then ploughed her in doggy standing up with my legs far apart to adjust the height  issue even tho she kept her heels on throughout opposite my friend the mirror :D

5 nins left we said our goodbyes said ill be back then she said she was going to newcastle
Then back to leeds, she here till april then back in 6 months i said you need to travel to nottingham we have robinhood you know :D
Little laugh and off i trot

Straight in at my top 3 of all time

Recommend highly and GVFM 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DThunter01

Think this needs moving to yorkshire and humber

Sorry

Offline JD1

Moved it for you mate. :thumbsup:

Good review, hopefully (like your review) she makes her way to the East Midlands at some point, would like to see her!

Offline Snagbadjer

Nice one, mate. She looks well worth a punt. Pity she wasn't in Sheffield when I visited last week, else I'd have been tempted to give her a call. Was she walking distance from the train station?

Offline Animal223

Good review but she's isn't 4'11.. more like 5'2 -5'4

Offline george r

Looks fit as fuck !! But thought they spoke Portuguese in Brazil?

Offline GeneralAl

Good review  :thumbsup: she’s a little stunner and I’d say about 5ft 2 but I could nearly get my hands round her waist in doggy so she’s very small, also she speaks Portuguese? I assume Spanish is similar to that

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Omg
Omg
Omg!!!!!

And now she’s in Newcastle

That’s too far for a punt haha

She looks awesome matey, great review
I’ve HL’d but sad I’ve missed that one  :drinks:

Offline DThunter01

Looks fit as fuck !! But thought they spoke Portuguese in Brazil?

Correct amundo, they are vey similar you could say like Sicilian and itallian,  :hi:

Offline DThunter01

Good review but she's isn't 4'11.. more like 5'2 -5'4

Well when shes back in leeds in a few weeks ill take my tape with me  :rolleyes:

My mrs is 5.3 and Rihanna seemed alot smaller even with heels on

Lets say shes small even by thai standards
But perfectly proportioned  :thumbsup: