Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Sandraukxxx-Hatfield  (Read 1680 times)

Offline smiths

Phoned Sandra and she was unable to speak enough English to hold a conversation with me about what she offers. Total waste of my time.

The lack of brains of some WGs who presumably think not speaking the lingo isnt essential is quite amazing. FFS at least learn enough or get someone else to answer the phone.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline sumertime

Well, there we go.... Romanian again!!

:angry:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Well, there we go.... Romanian again!!

:angry:

Yes, indeed ------------------- but how can a girl get a negative review because she struggles with English on the phone.

UKP does not require money to change hands but this was no more than a phone enquiry, no time wasted, no money spent.  :unknown:

grandmaster-ram-rod

Phoned Sandra and she was unable to speak enough English to hold a conversation with me about what she offers. Total waste of my time.

The lack of brains of some WGs who presumably think not speaking the lingo isnt essential is quite amazing. FFS at least learn enough or get someone else to answer the phone.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

off  with her head I say, how dare she not speak English

Offline Jimmyredcab

off  with her head I say, how dare she not speak English

It does explain how the OP has managed to file 23 reviews in as many days.   :rolleyes:

These type of reviews should not be allowed, they are totally pointless and bring the forum into disrepute.    :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

It does explain how the OP has managed to file 23 reviews in as many days.   :rolleyes:

These type of reviews should not be allowed, they are totally pointless and bring the forum into disrepute.    :thumbsdown:

IF you have a problem redcab report me to admin you bore. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

IF you have a problem redcab report me to admin you bore. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I certainly considered doing just that but didn't want to put them in a position where they would have to "take sides".

You know you are in the wrong which is why you did not comment earlier. 

If I did a negative review every time a girl had a useless phone manner I would have hundreds of reviews.

You have done more reviews in the last 23 days than you did in the previous three years.  :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

I certainly considered doing just that but didn't want to put them in a position where they would have to "take sides".

You know you are in the wrong which is why you did not comment earlier. 

If I did a negative review every time a girl had a useless phone manner I would have hundreds of reviews.

You have done more reviews in the last 23 days than you did in the previous three years.  :rolleyes:

So your a mind reader now. :rolleyes: What reviews i do are my business, they certainly arent yours. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The happy one

she has been added to my hotlist
english or no english

can sort it by text

Offline cunnyhunt

A neutral for the language I do not think it is really a negative.

grandmaster-ram-rod

she has been added to my hotlist
english or no english

can sort it by text

I agree, she could well provide   a great service!

Offline Jimmyredcab

What reviews i do are my business, they certainly arent yours. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, and I have a perfect right to comment on what I see as a spurious review --------------- just as you do.    :hi:

Online Steve2

If a girl cannot answer what she will or won't do on the phone and has no one else to answer the questions, then I'm wouldn't waste any time or effort to find out face to face what  services she might provide

Offline Jimmyredcab

If a girl cannot answer what she will or won't do on the phone and has no one else to answer the questions, then I'm wouldn't waste any time or effort to find out face to face what  services she might provide

I agree with you 1000%.

Over the years I have phoned numerous girls who have very limited English, I simply hang up and try someone else, it is not appropriate (in my opinion) to do a review when I have only wasted 2 minutes on a phone call.

On %%% money has to change hands, I have never agreed with that ----------- for example you might have spent an hour driving to see a girl only to find that her phone is switched off, in those circumstances a negative review is fully justified.

Offline smiths

Yes, and I have a perfect right to comment on what I see as a spurious review --------------- just as you do.    :hi:

You can comment on what you like but i can confirm i will continue to post as i see fit unless admin tell me not to. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

You can comment on what you like but i can confirm i will continue to post as i see fit unless admin tell me not to. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now you have been exposed hopefully our members will ignore your pointless reviews, you are obviously trying to boost your review count, why that is I have absolutely no idea.    :crazy: :crazy:

Offline smiths

Now you have been exposed hopefully our members will ignore your pointless reviews, you are obviously trying to boost your review count, why that is I have absolutely no idea.    :crazy: :crazy:

Been exposed, hardly rocket science to read my review and comment on it. I see not all that have commented agree with you, Cunnyhunt thinks it should be a neutral. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Any poster can see this is your personal grudge against me coming out, no problem to me, just glad i have annoyed you this much. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: