Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Pretty Woman - Tower Hill  (Read 2760 times)

12 review(s) for Your Pretty Woman (6 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline LanceSpiker

External Link/Members Only

Had a few options for todays spare time in London and with hindsight I’ll say I chose poorly. Enquired Sunday about availability and services and was told by Vicky what she has on profile at £130 for an hour plus 20 for CIM. She said she wasn’t doing A but on arrival it was offered though at 50 more I declined. Confusing comms!

Arrangements made by text and even managed to change time to an earlier slot. Vicky was sharing room
with another WG. Familiar hotel near Tower Hill with easy access to rooms. Room itself pleasant enough.

Personality wise she’s a 7 out of 10 with good banter and smart enough to hold a conversation. Looks wise the photos on her site are misleading imo. I’d say 6/10, carrying quite a belly and wearing glasses throughout.

I’m still rating this positive as round 1 was me bringing her off while DATY and then she have great head and a fab titwank with me straddling her and blowing straight in her mouth. She was also a good fuck in doggy and mish with her legs over my shoulders but not the tightest I’ve had.

After a brief chat I left with 10 mins to go after second shower and drying myself on a tiny hand towel.

Looks 6/10
Personality 7/10
Vfm 7/10 (I’d suggest go for a shorter P&D if I were you, if at all)

Overall about 6-7 out of 10. What gutted me is that on leaving I passed a lovely looking brunette who I’m pretty sure is her friend Sensual Kylie. Although she’s had mixed reviews I reckon she’s have been the better choice.

Offline bedhedred

S Kylie must be mid 30s and definitely was quite soft with mummy tummy and boobs when I saw her years ago.