Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sydney-Shadows - Scunthorpe  (Read 3145 times)

10 review(s) for Sydney91 (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Jaggsy6

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Meet was around 3 weeks ago
£120 for one hour
Selected an hour booking as travel tome was nearly 2 hours ,arranged via text with quick replies ,location secluded off a main road ,Sydney very slim attractive and friendly offered shower and took as had been driving a while though had already showered
given a massage then OW then sex a couple of positions rotated these three options until the end of the booking  ,reason for neutral is lack of services on offer made the booking too long and it all became a bit of a chore though i know the booking duration was my choice ,my recommendation after meeting with Sydney would probably be a shorter booking , nothing negative t o say about the SP but lack of enjoyment on my part leads to the neutral ,but obviously this is only my opinion based on my experience and i know previous reviews have been positive

Offline Prince charming

I've seen Sydney a couple of times before COVID and if I remember correctly there's no kissing or owo.But she's got a fantastic body with great tits.

Offline Adoniron

It seems like the OP chose an hour because of his long journey and he was presumably aware of her services before booking.

£120 for an hour isn't a bad price nowadays.

Offline Snagbadjer

Thanks for the review, mate. Half an hour was just right for me. I enjoyed my session with her, and was allowed a bit of kissing. But like you say, does the lack of services justify the price? I guess it does to her, as she clearly garners a lot of business. I was thinking of going back but only if my plan A fell through.

Offline dj_486

Guess I haven't missed much, messaged her 4 or 5 times & never had a reply.

Offline Jaggsy6

Yeh, I think 30 minutes would be enough  tbf

Offline davidellis69

She definatley only answers when her green light is on, usually later in the week, or weekends