Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Karolina xx - Maidstone  (Read 559 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6821346) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Buenos2006

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mid Jan 2023.

I saw her in Maidstone, Kent but profile now says she’s in Edinburgh.

Comms very good via text. Made a last minute booking after Plan A fell through.

Karolina is an attractive blonde but doesn’t quite live up to the expectation set by her picture. But it is the girl in the pics. On arrival, she was wearing leg ins and a tight top showing her ample cleavage which was a bit of a turn on but not quite the image portrayed in the profile. She also said she was Mexican, so not Argentinian as stated in profile! Not that it matters but I wonder why lie about nationality.

Paid £80 for 30 mins. OW was pretty mediocre so swiftly on to mish. This was probably the highlight as she enjoyed taking a pounding and had her legs over my shoulders. Her curves and chebs looked pretty hot wobbling as I fucked her hard. Also tried doggy and then encouraged her to ride me to completion in cow girl which did the job but lacked any magic.

Overall she’s a friendly girl but not as hot / glamorous as the profile suggests and so it’s a neutral for me.